Chapter 12: nightmares

*DEVAN POV*

Collins was going on tour...... again. I was proud of him but this one is going to be longer then the AGT. UHHH! I'm going to miss him, at less he's not leaving till FEB. 18 or something, but he cant really hang out because he really busy. Kat has been sitting on the couch ever since Collins told her. She really sad, guess I should cheer her up. 

"Kat?" I came out of my room, she look over but looked down after. I walked over and sat next to her. "look Kat, just sitting here isn't going to solve anything." I said. she curled into a ball. "uh Kat." I said. I let her lay on my lap. 

"Devan?" Kat asked.

 "Yes?" I said. 

"Please don't go anywhere.'' She said. I look down at her and smiled. 

"Don't worry, he'll be back as soon as you know it." I said. she smiled. I got up and took her hand. 

"Where are we going?" she ask. I laugh and didn't saying thing. I took her to my room, I showed her the tickets. Her eye got wider. 

"happy birthday" I said. She hugged me. "thanks Devan." she said. I smiled. 

"But i'm going to hang on to them." I said. She give me a look. 

"Fine, be that way" she said. She walk out of my room. 

"hey!" I said. I ran after her. She went to the backyard, but then i saw her on the ground.... 

*COLLINS POV*

So busy! But I hope Sierra can go to dinner with Devan and everyone. I like her, I wish I knew other keypers. I got to shoot Magic Mondays, soooooo tired. *ring *ring 

"Hello? Anne? Calm down! What happen?" said Dad. He look at me but it wasn't a good look. 

"We're on are way." He said. The car turn and I almost hit my head. 

"whoa! Dad what happen?" I ask. 

"its Kat." That's all he said, but I knew it wasn't good.

*KAT POV*

I woke up in the hospital, I herd beeps. I was in so much pain. I look up and see Devan next to me. 

"MOM! SHES AWAKE!" he yelled. 

"Devan?" I said. 

"Yes Kat, are you ok?" he asked. Anne came in. 

"oh my, sweetie are you ok?" I look at them. 

"where i'm I?" I asked. They look at each other. Then I heard a voice, it was Collins. I try to scream his name, but I was in to much pain. I try to get up but.......... My leg was in a cast. I looked at it, that's all I did. Collins came running in. 

"Kat! Are you ok-" he stopped and look at the cast. I started to cry. Devan hugged me. Steven and Anne left the room. Collins walk to my side. They both were hugging me. 

"its ok Kat." Said Devan. I didn't say anything. I was hoping this was a dream. So I started to hurt myself. 

"KAT STOP!" Said collins. He grabbed my arms. I started to scream. Then someone stared to shake me. 

.....

"KAT! KAT!" said Steven. I wake up. I was at home, no cast. It was just a dream. 

"Are you ok?" asked Steven. I hugged him. 

"I am now." I said. 

"well get some sleep, we have a big day tomorrow." He said.

 "what are we doing tomorrow?" I asked. He look at me.

"We're going see Collins perform, remember?" he said. Collins was still on the neon lights tour, so that wasn't a dream. Great.