Chapter 1

Crystal's P.O.V

All of us are getting ready to head out to our soccer game. I can't play because over the summer, I kinda sprained my ankle and it won't heal properly. But all 7 of us girls play soccer. The boys have seen Sabrina and I play soccer, but not the other girls. It is a big game because 1; It's the championship game and 2; we play against our biggest rivals; The Miners. We are the Warriors. I wave my tail and purr when the girls come in. They're all wearing their uniforms. I'm not playing but I'm still going to support my team by wearing mine. Husky starts lashing her tail and growling.

"What's wrong Husky?" I ask.

"I broke up with Joey because I found out he cheated on me." Husky explains.

"That shows he's not the one. Come on let's go get the boys and head out." I head upstairs and knock on Ty's door.

"Come in!" He says. I open the door.

"Hey, guess what."

"What?" Ty asks.

"Time to go." I say and fly out the door and downstairs. Everyone else is down here. Ty comes downstairs a couple minutes later.

"Ok, lezzgo!"

====== Authors Note ======
Heyo!

The first chapter is here! Yay! It's short, I know. There's supposed to be more but this book originally has 18 chapters but I thought I'd add more. So maybe shorter chapters and longer story.

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you warriors later!

BYE!!