Chapter 13

Ty's P.O.V

I go into the kitchen and get a glass of water. Jason comes in.

"How's Crystal?" He asks.

"It seems that's she's lost her memory, and she had a migraine or something because she would flinch everytime something made a noise." I explain. Jason sighs.

"This is my fault. She probably has a severe concussion because of that spell I threw at her." Jason explains.

"Don't blame yourself! You weren't in control, WitherMU was. Don't worry. If she gets enough rest, she'll be back to normal." I assure him.

"Yeah I guess your right." Jason says and leaves. I grab the glass of water and take it to Crystal's room. She's sound asleep on the bed. I smile and place the glass on her nightstand. I walk out and close the door slowly and turn around only to jump because Adam scared me.

"Jesus Adam. Did you have to scare me?" I ask.

"Sorry. How's Crystal?" He asks.

"Jason said that the spell that WitherMU threw at her might have gave her a concussion." I explain.

"That spell hit her in the head?" He asks worriedly. I nod.

"Oh my god. We have to get rid of Tristan soon before he kills one of us." Adam says and runs his hand through his hair.

"Well we really can't do anything until Crystal gets her memory back because she knows him most."

"Well, let's just be careful until then." Adam says and leaves. I sigh. Now we have to come up with a plan to get her memory back.

====== Authors Note ======
Hi!
Hopefully this chapter made sense.

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you warriors later!

BYE!!