Chapter 3

Crystal's P.O.V

We are currently heading home from the game. We won 4-3, which is kinda surprising since we had a pretty bad season this year. I fly up the ladder and head into my room, only to find Bonnie running around with Sassy.

"Bonnie!" I hear Husky yell from the hallway.

"She's in here!" I reply. She opens the door and comes in.

"Bonnie. What are you doing in here?" She asks. Bonnie chases Sassy into a box and jumps after her, which knocks the box over and both cats shoot out, making both of us laugh. Flame suddenly runs in, followed by Feathers, Poptart, and Galzra. I heard all the girls call for their pets.

"They're all in here!" I yell. All the girls come in.

"Why are they all in here?" Rosalia asks.

"Don't ask me." Sabrina comes in.

"What in the world is happening?" She asks.

"Don't ask me. But something doesn't feel right."

"What do you mean?" Lava asks. Suddenly, we start hearing screams upstairs.

"That doesn't sound good." Gabby says. No really?

"Come on, let's go check it out." I say and fly out of my room. I head upstairs to find all of the doors open and the rooms empty.

"Where would they go? We literally just heard them scream a minute ago." Karma says with a worried face.

"Maybe they're outside." I suggest. The girls nod and thy follow me outside. We were out there for about 5 minutes when 6 creepy guys appear in front of us. Oh no. Wait a second. Those are the guys! Ty is in his ender form except his wings have holes and purple blood dripping from them, fangs, bloody clothes, purple glowing eyes, and instead of a green headset, its purple. Adam has Budder colored glowing eyes. Jerome has blood all over him and his eyes are red. Mitch looks like he's part blaze. Ian looks half dead. And Quentin is basically a zombie mudkip. Ty is the one to speak up.

"See a monster?" He asks. His voice is really dark.

"T-Ty?"

====== Authors Note ======
Hi! This is hopefully not as boring and a little more interesting chapter.

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you Warriors later!

BYE!!