Chapter 18

Husky's P.O.V

I'm sitting in the game room with Lava, Adam, and Quentin. We of course are playing Mario Kart. Bonnie is in my lap meowing everytime the controller vibrates. Hmm. I wonder what it'd be like to be a cat. Seto, Mitch, Crystal, Ty,  Sabrina, Jerome and Rosalia walk in. Crystal is holding a cat. What else is new? It's a silver tabby cat.

"This is Jayfeather." Crystal introduces the cat.

"Why isn't it looking at us?" Adam asks. Crystal puts the cat down and it walks right into a chair. I look at the cat's eyes. They are really cloudy.

"Dude, this cat's blind." I point out.

"I know. That's why his names Jayfeather." Crystal explains.

"So, if we were 'warrior cats' and we looked exactly like one of them, you would name us that cat." Lava asks. Crystal nods. Ugh. What will I do with her? She sometimes actually calls us a warrior cat. For example, she sometimes calls me Blueleaf, Rosalia Stormberry, and Lava Lavaclaw.

"I'm gonna go get the cat some milk." Crystal says and leaves.

====== 20 Minutes Later ======
"Ok, there is no way it takes her 20 minutes to get milk. Especially for a starving cat. I'm gonna go check on her." Mitch says and leaves. Everyone came in to see the cat that Crystal found. Mitch then comes running in.

"I have no clue where she is. I need help." He says. I run out of the room with Rosalia and Ty. Ty and Mitch search upstairs while Rosalia and I search our rooms. We go into Crystal's room to find a hole in the back of it.

"Guys! We found something!" Rosalia yells. Everyone comes running into her room.

"We should jump into it!" Ian suggests.

"No that's a horrible idea! You do-and he's gone." Everyone else follows him. Really. I sigh. Well, I guess I have to go too. I jump down the hole and darkness takes over.

====== Authors Note ======
Hi!
This is the last chapter of this book! Look out for the first chapter of the next book later today!

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed this book and I'll see you warriors later!

BYE!!