Chapter 17

Ty's P.O.V

Hmm, what should I eat? Ooh cheese puffs! I open the bag and pour them into a bowl.

"I hear you found something to-of course." Seto sighs. Crystal walks into the kitchen with Mitch.

"Hey Ty, Seto." She says.

"Hey."

"I should've expected you to be eating those. I tried to hide them so you wouldn't eat them all." Crystal says.

"You can't hide food from him. He'll end up finding it." Seto explains.

"Ooh chocolate!" Crystal exclaims. She puts her hand up and it and the chocolate turns green. She quickly brings her hand back and she catches the chocolate.

"Want anything?" She asks Mitch.

"I'll take a banana." He replies. Crystal does the same thing to the banana but instead of Mitch catching it, it hits him in the face.

"Ok, who wants to play Hunger Deens?!" Mitch yells. We all raise our hands.

"Den lezz go!" He yells and runs out the house.

====== Time Skip ======
After about 2 hours of playing Hunger Games, we headed home. Since we couldn't use magic, it was a little hard for us, Especially Crystal. I think she was first to die in the first round and third in the second. Sabrina Jerome, and Rosalia decided to tag along with us. They both either came 4th or 5th. Mitch won big games, and Jerome came second. I suddenly hear a bush behind me rustle. I turn around and look at it. The others must have heard it too. Crystal goes up to the bush and picks up a kitten. It was a silverish tabby with bright blue eyes.

"Look at the kitty! It's adorable!" Crystal says an hugs it. She then puts it down and it walks straight into a tree.

"Crystal, I think that cat is blind." Jerome points out.

"I'm gonna keep it." Crystal says and picks it back up.

"How will your cat react when she sees you brought home another cat?" I ask.

"Not sure. But, I'm gonna call him Jayfeather." She explains.

"Is that from the books you read?" Seto asks. Crystal nods. Rosalia goes up to her and takes the cat.

"Your a cute Jayfeather." She says.

"Let's get home and feed it then. It looks hungry." Sabrina says.

====== Authors Note ======
Hi!
So I realized that I can't escape the fact that this book has 18 chapters...  I tried to shorten the chapters and have more of them but that didn't happen, so next chapter is the last chapter. And yes there will be a 3rd book.

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you warriors  later!

BYE!!