From Weasleys to Blacks

Cyrus' POV:

After Athair left the room, Fred, George and I sit on the love seat they were cuddled into my sides while their brothers sit on the couch.  Dad easily picks up Papa and sits in the chair with Papa in his lap.  Mr. Black and Mr. Weasley sit together on another chair.  Adalrich allows Draco and Bell out of the corner and they come bounding over to me sitting on my lap and relaxing into my chest.  I watch as Adal approaches Percy and their eyes lock.

"Mate" they say at the same time.  Adal picks him up and cuddles him then sits down with Percy in his lap.  Percy buries his face into Adal's neck.  Athair returns with Ragnok and another goblin.

"Lord Black, Lord Weasley" they say.

"Rinnok, Ragnok thank you for coming on such short notice" Mr. Black says.

"It is no problem Lord Black with everything you and the Gaunts have gone through especially I can't believe we somehow turned a blind eye." Ragnok says while Athair leads Rinnok to the dining room.  He returns a few minutes later.

"We are ready to get started" Athair says.  Ragnok nods.

"Now if you'll follow me we will do the tests." Ragnok says.  We all follow them to the dining room where there were two bowls and two pieces of parchment at six places around the table.  All of the Weasleys sit at one of those spots.  I stand between the twins, Adal stands behind Percy, and Mr. Black stands behind his mate while the rest of my family sits around the table.  "The first will tell us of any and all blocks and potions on each of you."  They all cut their palms and let some drops fall in before healing it.  All read similar to Fred's which said:

Potions and Blocks:

Core Dampener applied at age 5

Creature Inheritance bound at age 3

Loyalty to Molly Weasley and Albus Dumbledore age 11

Twin Speak blocked at age 3

Oblivates from age 1 and on.

I let a growl sound from my throat.  "Get those blocks off my babies" Mr. Black says looking over Mr. Weasley's, Bill's and Charlie's results.  I gently nuzzle Fred's neck then George's trying to calm down.

"HOW DARE THEY DO THAT TO MY MATE" Adal yells as his fangs lengthen and his eyes go black.

"Adalrich get hold of yourself you are scaring him" Athair says as Percy shakes in his seat.  Adal looks down at his frightened mate and coos.

"I'm so sorry I am not mad at you" Adal says picking Percy up and nuzzling his neck settling back into the chair.  "I am going to protect you forever and ever" He says.

"Let us remove the blocks, Lord Gaunt do you have a concrete room we could use?" Ragnok asks.  Athair nods and leaves the room with us following.  Once we reach the room we go inside.  "Now if everyone except Lord Weasley and his sons would leave so we can perform the ritual"  I kiss Fred and George gently before walking out of the room to join my parents, Draco, and Bell and I was followed by Lord Black and Adal.  Over the next 2 hours all we heard was screaming and crying for us to help them.  We fight our instincts to go rushing to them.  Finally the goblins open the door and all three of us dominants rush in and check over our submissives.  I quickly pull George to me checking him over for any all injuries and then I do the same to Fred.  Once we were sure everyone was okay we made our way back to the dining room to do the inheritance tests.  I transfigure the two chairs Fred and George were in previously to small love seat and sitting down with them on either side of me.  I hold them close as they nuzzle my neck and I coo over their new appearances.  Fred now came to my nose and his hair was longer with streaks of black and green.  He had a bit more muscle but still has a slight feminine figure.  While George's height stayed the same but his hair grew to his feet and had black and purple streaks.  His figure was way more feminine but I love it.  Adal sits down holding Percy to his chest and is gently cooing to him.  Mr. Black is hovering over his two eldest and his husband.  Everyone cuts their hands once again and allows 7 drops to fall into the bowl before healing the cut.  Soon they pour the potion over the parchment and their information starts appearing.

Birth Certificate:

Birth Name: Fredrick Orion Black

Birth Mother: Arthur Weasley-Black

Birth Father: Pollux Black

Birth Date: April 1st, 1978

Time: 08:30

Siblings: William Black

Charles Black

Perseus Black

George Black

Godparents:

Godfather: Regulus Black

Godmother: Andromeda Tonks

Creature Inheritance:

Creature: Imp

Type: Dom/Sub

Mate(s): Dark Imp (Dom), Imp (Sub)

Heir:

Weasley

Black

Vaults:

Weasley Vaults

Black Vaults

Fredrick Black's School Vault

Fredrick Black's Personal Vault

Fredrick Black's Trust Vault

Powers:

Sibling Bond

Twin Bond

Father-Childe Bond

Mother-Childe Bond

Elemental Powers (Fire)

Shimmer

Telepathy

Wordless magic

Wandless magic

Georgie's was the same except with names switched and he has the power of water.  Mr. Black comes around and looks over all the paper work.

"My boys are strong" he says.  I cuddle Fred and George close and they relax against me.  We spend the rest of the day with everyone getting to know each other.