First Day

Cyrus' POV:

After the healing session last night the twins and I went to our room.  I enlarged the bed so we all fit nicely then we changed and got ready for bed.  We crawled into bed with George in between Fred and I.  George placed his face in the crook of my neck and Fred curled around his twin.

When I awoke I found us in the same position.  I smile and slowly get out of bed getting ready for the day.

"Babes" I say shaking Fred and George.  They groan and pout.  "Aww so adorable" I say kissing their cheeks.  "Time to get ready my loves."  They nod getting up.  Once we were ready, we walk down to the common room to meet up with Draco and his friends.  "Hello little brother how did you sleep?" I ask.

"Fine what about you three?" he asks.

"Great" George answers and Fred and I nod.  "Can we get food now?"

"Sure my love let's go we need to meet up with everyone else." I say leading the way to the Great Hall.  Once there we sit with Bell and Adal and dig in to breakfast.  Dad comes around with our schedules.  The twins and Adal have the same classes and Dray, Bell and I have the same schedule.  After we finish we leave the hall together before splitting to go to classes.  "I love you boys be good"  They smile at me and leave with Adal.  Bell, Draco and I make our way to Defense with Moody.  We sit near the front with other Slytherins when Weasley, Thomas and Finnigan come in.

"Well if it isn't the Slimey Slytherins.  Let's see the supposed Ice Prince, Slytherin Slut and their Weirdo" he says.  I growl lowly and stand blocking his view of my siblings.

"Walk away Weasley" Moody says appearing from the office.  "Sit down Snape"

"Yes sir" I say and take my seat again.  I look over to see Bell shaking slightly.  "You are fine I'm right here" I whisper putting my hand on her shoulder.  We get through the class and leave with all the other fourth year Slytherins surrounding us.  Bell stays in the very middle of the group between Dray and I.  We head outside for Care of Magical Creatures then Herbology with Ravenclaws.  After that we had Potions with Gryfinndors so again we walked as a unit to the classroom.

"Does anyone want to tell me what's going?" Dad asks.

"You said we should stick together sir so when the Gryfinndors made some comments towards the Malfoys and your son we couldn't let that stand nor let them walk around alone so we have been walking together since this morning." Blaise says.  I nod agreeing with the statement.

"Very well" he says as the Gryfinndors begin trickling in the classroom.  He explains the assignment and moves around the room helping or providing criticism.  "Come to my chambers prior to dinner" he whispers as Bell and I work on the assignment.  I knew he could tell she was still shaken.

"Papa" she whispers.

"He'll be here when you get there" Dad whispers.

"George and Percy too?" she asks looking at me.  I nod pulling her close.  The rest of the day goes okay we have the support of our house mates in our year.  After our last class we meet up with Adal, Cedric and the twins before heading to Dad's chambers.  Bell says the password before rushing into the living space.  I walk in the room and find our fathers circling her.

"What happened today?" Adal asks as George and Percy go to embrace Bell as well.

"The Weasley twat insulted her called her the Slytherin Slut" Dray said.

"Moody stepped in before I did anything though" I say seeing Papa eyeing me.  "The whole year of Slytherin spent the rest of the day walking with to all classes."

"You have taught the snakes well Sev" Athiar says.

"I try" Dad says.

"You all should head out dinner is soon" Papa says.

"Yes papa" we say.