Sorting

Cyrus' POV:

We make our way to the castle luckily without running into Ronald or Ginvera.  We go inside and spot McGonnagal and walk over to her.

"Ah you must be the two transfers and you boys have just flowered I assume you two want a resort?" she asks looking at the twins.  They nod coming closer to me.  "Mr. Malfoy and Mr. Snape please go on inside your siblings will join you soon enough I expect.  You too, Mr. Diggory inside please"  Dray, Adal and Cedric go inside as we wait for the first years to show up.  Bell lets out a groan after a few minutes that's when I notice Ronald and Ginvera heading towards us.  Fred and I put George and Bellissa behind us.  I glare as they stopped in front of us.

"Where did that pretty thing you call a sister go Snape?" Ronald asks Bell grips the back of my robe.

"None of your business Weasley" I growl.

"What has he done to you two?" Ginvera exclaims.

"Brought out our true selves" Fred answers.

"Mr. and Ms. Weasley please move along" McGonnagal says.

"What about our brothers ma'am they should be in the hall as well?"  Ginvera asks putting on her good girl act.

"Your brothers have requested a resort so no they shouldn't" she replies.  "Now go on"

"WHAT?!?!" Ronald yells going as read as his hair.

"They don't need a resort.  They belong in Gryfinndor like the rest of our family" Ginvera says indigantly.

"Well they have requested and I am going to fill their request.  No go or you'll lose points before the term even starts." They finally leave as a knock sounds on the door.  "Now you four will be sorted after the first years so wait in the shadows until you are called." She says before giving her annual speech to the first years.  After that she led them in and we followed.  Once she was done Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff gained about 25 each, Slytherin gained about 30 and Gryfinndor gained 40.  "Now we have two transfers and two students that wish to be resorted so will the four of you come forward. Snape, Cyrus"  I step forward and allow the hat to be placed on my head.

"No question here you need to go where you were meant to originally.  Slytherin"  I stand up and wait for my sister and mates to be sorted

"Malfoy, Bellissa"

"Slytherin"

"Weasley, Fredrick"

"Slytherin"

"Weasley, George"

"Slytherin" Once we were all sorted we make our way over to the table and sit with Draco and Adalrich.  The hall was shocked.  Dumbleduck gave his speech and then food appeared.  We talked and got to know Draco's and Adal's friends.