Chapter 5

Once I got back from my cousins I started to gather boxes, and pack the little things. There was a moving truck on the way here for furniture. Once I got like 5 boxes I packed as much as I could. I was thinking, I still didn't know where I was going. So I called my mom.
    "Hello" my mom said over the phone. "Hi mom, I was wondering if you have decided where we r moving?" I said. "Oh of course I found a beautiful house in Kansas.         "KANSAS!?!?!" I screamed into the phone. "Yes honey Kansas." Mom said. "Oh my gosh mom that's so far away.. why?" "I feel like I'd enjoy it their. Plus the new house has a pool. With built in trampolines." " oh that sounds nice" I said. " yeah and it's a really great neighborhood." Mom said. "Okay well I'm going to continue packing. Love you mom!" "Okay love you too sweetie" *call ends*
   It's around midnight right now and I just finished packing earlier today people came and loaded all the furniture and boxes. I load that last few boxes into the truck and close the back to it. I had an air mattress in my room blown up for me. Same for my brother. Soon we both fell asleep.

  So how do you like where this is heading? Moving to Kansas, leaving friends and family.  -Shay