Chapter 11

So I walk out to my car, And I started to drive to the school. I had no idea what to expect from here. At least I know Tanner and Quentin. They both go here too.
So with a little being lost I finally made it, lunch.. I was just gonna head to McDonald's or something easy to get, but all of a sudden. "Hey Tiffany! Wait!" Yelled Quentin. "Oh hey Quentin, what do you need?" "Me Tanner and Dylan think you need to come to lunch with us on the first day." " oh that's cool are you sure?" "Yeah c'mon let's go" we walked up to the car i sat in back with Dylan.
Quentin got shotgun and tanner was driving.
So after lunch we got back to school and I finished the day Successfully. I drove home and when I got home Tanner, Quentin, and Dylan had their shirts off and were doing a Trampoline vs for his channel. I was just gonna go swimming to have a little fun. (Swim suit above^).
While I was just swimming laps in the pool, I noticed that Tanner and them were gone. So about 5 minutes later Tanner, Quentin, Dylan, And Tate all run out and jump into the pool splashing water everywhere. I couldn't do anything but laugh. It was so funny! I went under water and opened my eyes next thing I know Tanner was right next to me doing the same thing. He turned and looked at me. He stuck his tongue out at me.
I came to the surface and just laughed so hard! Once the fun was over I walked inside and took a shower then put some clothes on and went upstairs to them playing guitar hero.
"Hey, can't try?" I asked. "Sure go ahead" Tanner said. I played it on Expert and beat the top score. "HOLY COWS" Quentin yelled. I laughed, after that I went back down to my bedroom, and just hung out.