Chapter 29

When we arrived at the hospital, we ended up waiting for a good thirty minutes. We had to sign me in, notifying the front desk I was ready for check up. After around thirty minutes they called me and Jessica to the back.
   "Tiffany Moore," She shouted out to the waiting room.
"Ah yes," I said with excitement.
Me and Jess walked with the nurse into one of the rooms they had for patients. 
   "So Tiffany, Have you had any other bone problems in the past," she asked.
"Uhm no this is my first. Well unless fingers count," I answered back.
     When I was around the age of ten Tate though it would be a great idea to see how far he could bend my finger back. I didn't really work out as well as he'd planned.
      The nurse asked me a few more medical related questions. Then told me my doctor would come momentarily, as she walked out of the room. Shutting the door behind her.
  "So you excited to get your boot off," Jess asked.
"Uhm heck yea, can't wait till I can go swimming or jump on a trampoline again," I answered.
   The door creeped open, it was the doctor finishing his conversation with someone out in the hallway.
"Tiffany Moore, Correct?" The Doctor asked.
"Uhm yep that's me," I answered.
"So it seems to be that today you're getting your boot took off today," he said it like he was completely confused.
"Yea," I said keeping my answer short.
He asked me a few more medically related questions, then told me too follow him to a different room. This room was were they take the boot off and cut the under of the boot off.
After that process is done. They have my foot wrapped for the next two days. Then I'm free and can do what ever on my foot.
Jessica drives us back up to her house. Then I say goodbye too everyone and leave. I get back too my house and I basically just rest on my foot so I don't hurt it again before I get my wrap off.