Chapter 9

So I woke up on he floor, my neck hurts really bad from having slept on my neck wrong. Once I get ready for the day (clothes up there^) I walk upstairs in hope that there is food in the kitchen. Which there isn't :( anyways I walk into the living room where Tate and mom are.
"What's for breakfast?" I ask. "I was thinking we go get something, then go turn the rental in and get out cars." Said mom. "That's a good idea, so let's go." I said. I grabbed my car keys and got into the rental car. Then my mom Tate and I went to Ihop for breakfast.

Tanner B's POV

I woke up this morning hungry. I texted Quentin and Dylan to ask if they wanted to go out to Ihop. Which of course they did lol.
When they arrived, we all jumped into my car and drove off.

Tate's POV

So me my sister and mom. get to Ihop and wait to be seated. As we wait we see Tanner, Quentin, and their friend walk in too. "Sup Tanner, Sup Quentin" I said " oh hey, good food choice *laughs*." Said tanner. "Lol yeah *laughs*."

Tanner B's POV

So we walk into ihop and what do yea know the neighbors were their too :). We talked for a little but then they were getting seated to a table.

Tiffany's POV

So our neighbors are here too lol. They seem cool but anyways they take us to our table and ask for drinks. I order a sunny d along with everyone else. After we leave we run to the airport to get the cars. But what do yea know. I accidentally leave my wallet in the restaurant.
I didn't notice till we were at the airport.
So after I got my car I drove back to IHOP so see if they had it, they didn't. "Ughhh" I shouted. People sitting in the restaurant stained at me. I walked out and drove home.

Tanner B's POV

So our neighbors leave ihop and as I walk to the bathroom I notice a wallet sitting on their table. I walk over to it and it has that girls drivers license in it. "Tiffany Kay Moore" I said to myself. "Pretty name" I said once more. I walk back over to the table and tell Dylan and Quentin. After we finish eating I see Tiffany walk out of IHOP. I try to chase her but I couldn't get her attention.

Tiffany's POV

So now I have no money, no drivers license, and no credit cards or coupons. Gosh dang it!
I pull up the house and tell my mom. She said to cancel all of my cards but then right after she said that. The door bell rang.

I don't know why I decided to end it here but I did. How r u enjoying it so far? Any guesses to what happens next? -Shay