Chapter 14

Tiffany's POV

All I remember is running from someone, so I crossed the street and then it was just pure black and pain.
I had woke up in a hospital bed. I was so confused, I don't remember anything. Although oh god do I hurt.
I opened my eyes to see my Mom, Brother, Tanner, Quentin, Dylan, Taylor, Tristen, tanners mom, and my dad and his girlfriend. I was shocked, I'm surprised that my parents haven't fought about this yet.
As soon as I open my eyes, everyone rushes to my bed in excitement.
Once again..

Blackness..

Mom's POV

"Oh my gosh, Tiffany. Hey are you awake?" I asked. She opened her eyes for 2 seconds at most. Then she was gone back into a deep sleep. But then..

Bleep...Bleep...Bleep..Bleep

The scanner dropping faster than ever. Nurses rushed into the room kicking everyone out. Although Tiffany wasn't okay. "Sweetie?! SWEETIE NO!" I screamed in tears.
The nurses forced me out of the room. It was absolute torture! No one told us anything, we waited in the waiting for for around 2 and a half hours before the nurses told us what happened.
"Tiffany Moore's conditions are stable, but she- she's in a coma. i don't know when she will wake. It could be hours, days, weeks or even longer.
At that moment, knowing that there is a possibility that my sweet baby girl my not wake up is just terrifying. I can't stop crying I'm soaked in my own tears.

Tanner's POV

I can't believe what I'm hearing. A coma? I wanted to cry. I try to stay tough but I just couldn't. I stood up and rushed myself to the men's restrooms. I ran up to the mirror and just balled my eyes out.
Tiffany Moore, a girl I've known for a month but seems like years. Stuck in my heart so bad that this is something I can't stop thinking about. Her to be safe is needed right now.

The nurse comes back

" so Tiffany will most likely not be waking up any time soon, so I suggest for all of you. Is too head home and get some rest." She said. Then walked off.
mom took Taylor home because she had school tomorrow. Tristan started crying so he left in fear. Tiff's dad and his girlfriend went back too their hotel because of their son.
So it was just Tiff's mom, brother, a-and me.