Chapter 32

A few days passed by, filled with boring family dinners and binge watching shows. I didn't some of the homework from school. I hung out with some friends. Nothing worth telling about though.
     I have been in Billings Montana for Two months and four days too be exact. I only have around two months and twenty seven days left. I'm excited too see mom and Tate, and my friends.
      Today I get up and dressed. Then I go get a Freeze from TacoBell. I walked back home and just went to do some more homework. Maddie invited me to go Hang out with her today. Go shopping or something but I'm gonna go over their tonight.
       I've only got a little more homework then I'm done with it all finally. Maddie stops by to come pick me up to stay the night at her place.
She lets herself in, that's how close we are haha.
"Hey tiff," she said.
"Hey, so I just finished with an over night bag." I told her.
"Okay hmm well you should dress nice for when we leave." She asked.
"Why?" I asked.
"Because we are going shopping," she said.
"Okay fine whatever I'll change," I said.
    I changed into something that wasn't too dressy yet looked nice.

    After that, we went out into her car and drove too her house. As I walk into the house I turn facing the door watching maddie grab stuff out of her car. As I watched her, a pair of hands came from behind me covering my eyes.
   "Tanner!" I screamed immediately jumping into his arms.
"Tiff!" He yelled holding on to me while spinning in a circle.
     I couldn't hold back. I kissed him. I don't regret it. I missed him and I just had too. He is my best friend.
     Our lips release and we give each other a smirk. Maddie walked in smiling because she new he was going to surprise me.
"How. Ahaha I so happy!" I shouted hugging Maddie and Tanner at the same time.
"How long are you here for?" I asked wishing he didn't have to go.
"I'm staying, your mom doesn't want you to travel alone, so I offered to stay here with you and we could drive back." He answered.
"Okay yay!!" I hugged him again.
     I couldn't believe it, I'm so happy to have him here. That offer is awesome! While I was here Tanner had already turned seventeen. I was still same old sixteen Tiffany though. He'd be here for my birthday! I'm so happy. My birthday is only a few days away. I go back to Augusta in June and my birthday is in 7 days.
I'm ridiculously happy, I just can't believe he is actually here. So later that night, Maddie drove me and Tanner to my house and dropped us off. There was no mall trip by the way.
I didn't even really think about were Tanner would stay. I actually passed out when i came home, on the couch. Tanner already new where everything was though. While we were on the call I face timed him showing what the house looks like.
So he was super nice, and carried me to my bedroom. Laid me down and covered me with a blanket. He made himself a bed on the couch in my room. Then we both were asleep immediately.

I recently got some feedback, and I'm going to try to Convert your guys suggestions into the story so just let me know :)