Chapter 34

The birthday
     Today is my 17th birthday. Am I scared that this year is the last year I'm a "kid?" Yes, very. I'm still just the same old Junior Tiffany. But not everyone thinks that.
      I woke up that day to breakfast in bed served by my dad. Standing behind him was Tanner and Kayla.
      I ate the delicious Pancakes Kayla made and went to shower. I changed into a really pretty outfit.

   I walked downstairs, Maddie and kaitlyn were there

I walked downstairs, Maddie and kaitlyn were there. They tugged me outside making me leave the house for a "fun" day.
I was fun. We went shopping and to a Trampoline Park, then to get ice cream. I was an amazing start to my 17th birthday. After that, they started to drive me home. I got out of the car and walked up to the door step, maddie and Kaitlyn followed.
I opened the door and...
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Everyone in the room shouted. Everyone is here! Mom, Tate, Paris, Cali, Quentin, Dylan, Cassidy, Chris, Etc.
"Omg!!! You're all here!!!" I screamed with excitement. I gave everyone a HUGE hug. I may or may not have started crying. Happy tears of course haha.
So we all had a great time, we partied and ate cake. Listened to music. Danced! Then my dad had made reservations for dinner, for everyone to come! So we walked into the restaurant and we all sat down at a really long table.
I sat next to my mom and dad, and across from Tate. The waiters and waitresses came an started to sing "happy birthday too you! Happy birthday too you! ..."
       After we got done with dinner Tanner had a surprise for me so Dad let him borrow his truck and he drove me to a really pretty view of billings.
      "So Tiff," he said.
" wow this is really Pretty!" I said.
"Thanks haha." He said.
"So what did you want to say?" I asked.
"Oh uhm," he got out of the car, walked around and opened my door. Grabbed my hand and took me to the best viewing point. As I was looking out to billings, he was just looking at me. And only me.
   "You are beautiful." He Complimented me.
"Than-" before I could get one word out, he kissed me. The kiss was better than ever, it felt like fireworks went off in the back round. Our lips released.
"Tiffany Moore." He said.
"Will you go out with me?" He asked.
"M-me? Yes!" I gave him a hug.
     We kissed once more. Once again, magical.
He led me back to the vehicle, and we drove home. We told my mom and dad, my dad was well, being the father figure. My mom was happy. I walked upstairs after being war out by all the fun.
     I changed into some pajamas and Paris slept in my bed with me. Cali and Maddie and Kaitlyn, made beds on the floor. Tanner slept in Tate's old room, with all the other guys. Before that though we stayed up a little bit longer, played Guitar hero, and ate snacks.
Then almost everyone fell asleep.

The next day
I was one of the last people to wake up. Everyone already had their bags packed. It was sad but at least I got to see everyone. Later that day, all of us hung out at a Trampoline park.
After that we went to get Smoothies from Orange Julius. Then we drove home, they're all leaving around 5:00.
It's around 4:35 and I want to cry because they are all leaving. They pack their bags and we have to drive them to the airport.
We went to the airport and as soon as we stopped I took pictures with everyone and hugged everyone. I'd miss them. After they started walking into the airport, me, Tanner and Dad got back into the car.
I rested my head on Tanner's shoulder. He rested his head on my head. We drove home and the day passed by. All I did was cuddle with Tanner and binge watch tv. I asked tanner if he wanted to go to the gym. So we went to the gym for a few hours.
I got home, took a shower put pajamas on and couldn't stop thinking about what I was going to wear on my date haha.
I fell asleep on my bed, tanner covered me up then walked around the bed. Got into my bed and rested his arm over me, cuddling with me till he fell asleep.