Chapter 28

The next morning

I woke up for my third day here. I was so bored so I put on some clothes for the day. Once I was done with that, I didn't have a car so I have to walk somewhere for breakfast.
I decided too go eat at IHOP, even though it just brought back memories that I'd didn't want to think about. I missed them so much. I decided to text Paris and see what she was up too.

Me: "hey girly! I miss you!"
Paris: "oh hey Tiff! I miss you lots too!"
Me: "so what've I missed so far?"
Paris: "well not much really Tanner and Quentin are still themselves but Cali has been hanging out with them a lot lately."
Me: "oh cool well I'm just sitting at IHOP.. alone :("
Paris: "awh I'm sorry tiff I wish I could be there but hey I'm gonna go I gotta get to school I miss you! Bye!"
Me: "oh okay bye."

I wondered the entire time what all my friends were doing. I felt so alone, being so far away. I really just wanted to go back, but I knew I couldn't. So after I ate my food, I placed money for the food on the table. I walked out, got into my car, and started my way to my moms sister's house.
  Her name was Jessica Light. She has four kids. Two girls and two boys. Two of them go to the local high school I once went too. The other two lived in different states for Collage.
   The last time I have talked too Jess was close to two years. She is the one that is taking me to get my boot off for my broken ankle. My wrists cast got took off a long time ago.
    Her kids that still live in Montana are Cassidy and Chris Harris. They were born with their dads last name but Jessica and him divorced too. Chris is 17 and Cassidy is 15. The last time I saw them I was like 14, but their super nice and welcoming.
    Once I arrived at Jessica's, Cassidy saw me pull up and she freaked out!
"TIFFANY!" She yelled.
"Cassidy!!" I yelled back.
"I've missed you so much," she Yelled as she ran up and gave me a hug.
"I know it feels like forever ago," I said.
    I walked inside to see Jessica in the kitchen. Chris was in the living room playing video games with a few friends. I walked into the kitchen, Jess was making food for everyone.
"Jessica!" I said giving her a hug.
"Oh hey sweetie! Welcome back!" She said.
"I'm great, mom got a job in Kansas, and I've made some really cool friends." I said.
"Oh that's great! So what time is the appointment? and how about a boyfriend" she smirked at me.
"Haha very funny, the appointment is a 2 o'clock and their is one guy but nothing serious yet." I answered.
"Ohhh well you're going to have to tell me about him but we should probably get going."she said.
"Oh yeah probably." I answered back.
So we both went out to the car, and started our way to the hospital.