Chapter 25

After giving Tanner another hug. I walked over to my door. I got into the car and organized my things.

    they had these nifty little car organizers haha

they had these nifty little car organizers haha. So as I'm still crying, we start to back out of the drive way. I locked eyes with Tanner as we left. Then.. we were gone. As we were on the drive we stopped to eat before we left. After around 2 hours of driving I fell asleep. After these 4 months go by, I have to decide we're to go till I'm 18. I don't know what I'm going to do.
The little girl that was my dads girlfriends daughter that sat in the other seat kept on trying to touch all of my stuff. She really wasn't nice, she doesn't share or care about other people's things. Then again she's 5 but still. So I was playing on my I pad when "Tiffany you sure have a conversation with me." Jennifer said. "Why? It's not like you'd care." "Tiffany! Treat your step mom with respect!" My dad yelled. "STEP MOM?! Dad pull the car over at the rest stop please." he pulled over and I grabbed my phone and headphones and ran into the bathroom.
I am so much happier with my mom, she doesn't treat me like I'm 10 and she lets me do things. After I walked out and got into the car. We went to a hotel somewhere in Wyoming. the rest of the night was spent crying drowning in tears because I already regretted going with my dad.