Chapter One: The Beginning

3rd Person's POV: (Author's POV)

"Beng beng!" Sigaw ng batang babae habang nakahawak ng water gun at nakatutok sa kanyang nanay. Her mom acted like she's dead.

"Baby, why did you kill your mom?" Tumawa ang bata.

"Daddy, me and mom are just playing. Don't be stupid, did you see blood on her chest?" Nakataas kilay nyang tanong sa kanyang ama. Tinignan nya ng masama ang kanyang anak sa pagtataray nanaman nito sakanya. Her child gave him a peace sign and ran fast. But her dad grabs her fast and kissed her on the cheeks.

"Daaad! Stop it. Haha-haha" Halos hindi na makahinga ang bata dahil sa pagtawa nito.

"Hey, my two treasures." Tawag ng kanyang ina.

They didn't notice that she already prepared their snacks. Aubert carried Aubrey until they reach the Gazebo.

"Mom, where's Yaya?" Aubrey asked Brianna.

"S-she's on vacation sweetie. Hmm. She just visited her family in the Philippines." Aubrey pouted as a sign o disappointment. Brianna pinched her cheeks.

"My princess is sad again. What do you want baby?" She asked.

"I want you to be with me on my birthday mom, dad." Sagot ng bata habang nakatingin ito sa kinakain nya. Her dad noticed that her tears were gonna fall. They admit it, they were always busy with their businesses.. and especially their mafia.

Aubrey knew about their work. About they do. That kid is sharp-witted woman. She knows everything. At the age of 10, she can already throw a dagger on an apple, a bull's eye. Her senses are too precipitous. Instead of playing with barbie dolls and some girly kinds of stuff. She'd prefer playing on a dartboard, katana, gun, and some dangerous stuff.

"We'll be with you, sweetie. Hmm." Aubrey's eyes were enlightened.

"Is it true?" She asked with confusion. Her mom and dad nodded at her.

"Do you want to go to Paris? Singapore? Where do you wanna go, baby?" Aubert asked on her child.

"Anywhere dad, just promise that you two will be there right beside me on my special day." She smiled at them.

"Do you wanna invite some of your friends baby?" Aubert

Umiling ang bata. "Dad, everyone just befriends me because we're wealthy. Tss." Pagrereklamo nito at kinuha ang carbonara na inihanda ng kanyang mommy.

"Sweetie, not all people are like that. You have to be friendly too. Life is happier if you have some friends."

"But dad I don't even want to have one-"