Chapter Three: Eduard Stewart

Eduard Stewart's POV:

She changed a lot. She became the monstrous heartless beast.

Iniisip ko kung alam ba nila Aubert at Brianna tungkol dito.

I can't imagine her eyes. Those beautiful light blue-green eyes. Just changed into.. argh! I thought I'm just hallucinating that time because of what happened.

But when I started teaching her some self-defenses, I asked her. Kung may natatandaan ba sya sa mga nakalaban ng mom at dad nya. I was jumping to conclusions. Alam kong Red Mafia ito. But when she said that she saw Black Arrow... I'm damn wrong. It wasn't Red Mafia. Her eyes changed into colors! Fuck! It scared the hell out of me. Parang sinipa yung kaluluwa ko palabas ng katawan ko sa gulat. Dark Red eyes.

The incident makes her cold-hearted. She studied a LOT. In return, she fights a LOT. She's doing her best to be good at everything. She became the ruthless assassin in our world. She killed many mafia bosses. She kills by no mercy way. I saw how she kill every people I gave to her. I saw how they beg on her.

She's known as Anonymous in the mafia world. What could be their reaction if they knew that she's Black Demon Queen? What will happen if they knew that they raise a ruthless monster? Her demons are reigning her mind and soul, she locked herself inside.

I have my promise, gagawin ko na sana ito ngayon. Pero nakita kong naglalakad habang poker face nanaman.

"Hey, Princess." I smiled

"Dad gotta go. May laban kami ngayon." She said.

"Oh, gangster matters. Baka magpatalo na sila sayo kapag nakita yang mukha mo sweetie. Hahahaha bakit mo ba kasi tinatago! Don't wear masks!" I said laughing.

"Are you stupid dad? Tss" She hissed. Tabaldo ako don ah?

"Easy. Just kidding. Aalis pala ako baby. May problema sa Mafia. I have to fix that as soon as possible."

She nodded and bid goodbye. Aubrey's gone.. the sweet one..

Then I called him.

"Anong balita?" I asked

"Master, we already know kung anong mafia iyon."

"What's the name?"

"Dark Shadow master."

"Good Mister Scott. Nasa account mo na."

"Anything for you master."

I ended the call.

Dark Shadow huh?