Chapter forty-nine: Train (2)

Fearless Demon Queen  49

**

Aubrey's POV:

"250 push ups, now!" Utos ko sakanila habang umiinom ako ng tubig. Sasabyan ko rin sila pagkatapos kong gawin ang mga pekeng baril para sakanila. Actually, tinulungan ako nila Liam, Knoxx at Theo kagabi  habang natutulog silang lahat.

"Where do you think you're going?" tanong ko sa mga babae, tinuro nila sa may bandang malilim at walang masyadong init. My brow creased.

**

"You will stay here." I firmly said, nasa katubigan sila ngayon. Kung saan tirik ang araw at mainit ang kapaligiran.

"To be a fighter, you should know how to fight with the elements." They started to do some push-ups. Hindi tama ang ginagawa nila kaya lumapit ako kay Jack.

"I don't care if you're wet or you feel hot." Tinapakan ko ang batok nya at ilunod sya hanggang sa malapit na sya mawalan ng hininga. Tinanggal ko ang pagkaka-apak ko sakanya at umahon na ako sa dagat.

"Remember, the environment is your only friend. You will understand me when you learn how to get the heart of the fighter." Makahulugan kong sambit at tinignan sila isa-isa sa mata. Pero nung tumingin ako kay Kristoff nahuli kong nakatingin sya kay Yannah and she does the same thing. I took a deep breath and started to get annoyed.

"NOW START! SCREAM AND COUNT AT THE TOP OF YOUR LUNGS!" I yelled and walked directly to my spot. Last gun nalang to, after this I will join them. Bakit parang nalagyan ako ng sabon sa mata? Ang sakit nila sa mata ha? Tss. I logged in to Gangster Site.

Trending in Gangster World:

*Is it true that the legendary Phantom Gang were all dead?

Where the hell did they get this fucking rumor?! I'm gonna kill who blogged this! That is bullshit. Napatiim-baga ako ng madami akong nakitang pictures na duguan sa gitna ng arena, pati sa parking lot. Dead bodies are scattered in different parts of the Gangster's Underground.

*Gangster World is ruled by mysterious ladies and killed thousands of gangsters.

I clenched my fists after I read that part. RULED?! That's my fucking kingdom! And, I AM THE ONLY WHOSE RULING THAT PLACE! Ano bang kailangan nila?! A gang war?!

May nakita akong video sa ibaba na may apat na babaeng naka half-mask at naka white coat, may mga dugong naitalsik pa dito. I gritted my teeth.

"Es el comienzo?" Isang babae lang ang nagsasalita. Ang tatlong babae sa likod nya ay nakayuko na para bang tinuturing nila itong isang reyna. I'm pretty sure that they're using a voice changer.

"Fantasma de la reina.."  [Phantom Queen] I stared at her face and tried to recognize every feature of her. Her lips, her nose. But I can't get any resemblance of her that I know! She's using a prosthetic on her goddamn face!

"Se Que me intiendes." [I know you can understand me.] I calmed myself. She's not just a girl. I know that. She killed thousands of gangsters. No! They killed my gangsters!

"Soy agradable conocerte. Can we? Before I kill your fellow gangsters, I want to show them who's really the REAL QUEEN between us." [I please you.]

A sweet smile flashed on my lips. Does she want to meet me? I bet she'd rather kill my underlings than meet the Phantom Queen. I closed my laptop and put it back in my bag. I'll do my mission first here.