Prologue

(Y/n)'s POV

I was only three when I first met him. My parents had brought me and my baby brother to the beach. Since I loved shells, I separated from my family in search of the colourful sea objects.

"Hey! Whatcha you doing?", I heard a voice exclaim as I fell on my butt in surprise.

I was hurt and my eyes had started to water and I cried "Wah! I'm sowwy! I didn't mean to!", the young boy exclaimed as he kneeled down in front of me "Pwease don't tell my papa! I wa give you my shells!", the boy exclaimed once more stretching out his bag of shells towards the me as I stopped crying when he said shells.

I looked at the tan skin boy in front of me who held out a bag of shells in front of my face with his eyes shut tight. I giggled.

The boy slowly opened his eyes "I'm sowwy",the boy apologised once more.

"Will you play shell hunt with me?", I asked. The boy nodded and came and play with me.

"What's your name?", the asked "(Y-y/n)", I stuttered "Cool name!!", the boy exclaimed "My name is Asuma Sawutobi! My papa is the mayow of the Town!", the boy exclaimed jumping up.

"Will you be my fwiend?", I asked sticking out my pinky "Best fwiends!", Asuma exclaimed as he hooked his pinky with mine as I giggled softly causing him to blush.

"(Y/n)!/Asuma!", we heard our parents call for us. We turned to see my mother and what seemed to be Asuma's parents heading our direction.

"(Y/n)! Don't wonder off like that! We were worried!", my mom scolded as she picked me of the ground. My dad holding my baby brother "Don't do that again (y/n)", my dad scolded with soft look "Asuma same goes for you, your father and I were worried", Asuma's mother scolded "Don't go wondering off again like that", his father said "We'we sowwy", we both said in sync.

"Thank you for helping us", my father said "Your welcome and thank you for helping us too", Asuma's father said.

"Is there anything you both want to say?", our mothers asked we grinned "Asuma's my best fwiend!", I exclaimed as our parents laughed "Well I guess this won't be the last time, we will be seeing each other", Asuma's father said with a chuckle "Indeed", my mother laughed.

It was from that day I made a new bond, it was also the day I had started to fall for him, but I was only a child, I didn't understand anything that was going on, I just went with the flow and that was my mistake.

A/N

Sup cookies! First chapter, I know short but I am really tired. Vote and comment, give me feedbacks and tips to improve this story, it would be really helpful. That's it!

Neko Uzumaki out!~