Chapter 1

(Y/n)'s POV

*School bell rings*

Konoha High School, the most popular school in the country of Japan. A place for the most talented or the rich. Yep, it was hell, but I didn't care, I had my best friend Asuma and my other friends by my side.

"Kakashi! You're so awesome!", I heard Rin squeal in front me.

"Kakashi! You're so awesome!", I mocked quietly as Asuma laughed next to me.

Obito was standing next to them, he looked sad that Kakashi was gaining attention but he wasn't. Kakashi looked as though he would care less if the world end.

To me Kakashi was a masked weirdo (Me: Don't kill me fangirls)

We were heading to our first period.

"Believe in the power of youth!", the green spandex male exclaimed as he ran up towards us "And here comes weirdo no. 3", I said "Good morning (Y/n)-chan! Are you ready for P.E today?", he asked excitedly.

"Not really Guy, my butt still hurts from yesterday", I said with a shrug "If you believe in the power of youth everything will be alright", Guy said and jogged over to Kakashi to challenge him to one of their silly games.

"You want kill him don't you?", Asuma finally spoke with a smirk "Just give me the word", I said with a smirk.

Here is how my schedule looked like:

1st Period- Math: Minato-sensei- All my friends.
2nd Period- English: Jiraiya-sensei- Asuma & Kakashi
3rd Period- Science: Orochimaru- Rin, Asuma & Obito
4th Period- Music: Tsunade-sama- Kotetsu, Izumo & Asuma
5th Period- P.E: Dai-sensei- All of my friends
6th Period- History: Hiruzen-sensei- Asuma and Rin
7th Period- Art: Koro-sensei (sue me)- Kakashi, Obito & Rin
8th Period- Home-Ec: L. Ackerman (deal with it)- Rin & Asuma.

I had all the classes with Asuma except Art.

La Time skip~

"Okay class today we are doing Simultaneous Equations, I pretty sure you guys have done this in 8th Grade last year, so you should know how it works, here is an example:
2x+3y=11...1 (Identify equations 1 and 2)
4x+2y=10...2 (Multiply 1 by bottom coefficient, multiply 2 by bottom coefficient)
----------------------
8x+12y=44...3 (Identify the coefficients to which are the
-                           same:
8x+4y=20...4    (a) If signs are the same (-)
                            (b) If signs are different (+) This will eliminate the coefficient which are the same)
----------------------
12y-4y=44-20
        8y=24
           y=24/8 (Write the remaining items of the equations                                             on each side)
           y=3 (Transpose to find the value of the variable)

Substitute for y in equation 1
2x+3y=11 (Substitute for either equ. 1 or 2 using the ans.)
2x+3(3)=11
2x+9=11
2x=11-9 (Transpose to find the value of the second variable)
2x=2
X=2/2
X=1 (Me: Its a real math problem, don't kill me cuz I love math, so bare with me on the whole lecture, it was tempting😁)", Minato-sensei said as he wrote on the board.

"You guys understand?", he asked as he placed the chalk down "Yes sir!", we all said "Alright then! I will give you some problems, write the notes down", he said.

It wasn't too long after did he gave us the problems to work and as always Kakashi finished first and was then praised by Minato-sensei for being an awesome student.

I felt a paper hit the back of my head "Ow!", I said out of instincts "Is something wrong Ms. (L/n)?", Minato-sensei asked "Uh no Sir", I said as he nodded and went back to whatever he was doing.

I looked at the ground and saw a crushed paper ball, I picked it up and opened it

'Hey, help me out with this problem:
5x+6y=37
2x-3y=4', I read in my mind.

I immediately knew whose handwriting as this scrawly. I turned to the person in question 'Seriously, Asuma?', I said through expression. Asuma was across the room from me. after our little cheat in one of his quiz, he separated us but he seriously didn't know us well enough. 'Yes! Please!!', he replied back the same way.

I rolled my eyes at him and scribbled down the answer onto the same paper and crushed back up and threw it at him when sensei wasn't looking. One thing that made us really close is that the way we could read each other clearly. We always knew what the other was thinking just by looking at them but I still couldn't figure out when our connection was cut off, why couldn't we read each other like we used to?

A/N

Hello cookies! Hope you enjoyed the chapter sorry about the math lesson couldn't help it *smiles sheepishly* Anyways, if you haven't notice, this story is like a story the Reader (you) is telling, if you have yay!! Here is a cookie and a brownie! If you haven't, then what the heck here is a cookie and a brownie!

Mission: Vote, comment and follow!

And remember I don't own Naruto they belong the Kishimoto Mashashi (Is that how its spelt?)

That's it!

Neko Uzumaki out!~