Chapter 7

2 weeks later...

(Y/n)'s POV

I groaned. Its been two weeks since Ms. Yūhi started attending our school and so far she has made friends with everyone, my jealousy went away after I saw how friendly she was.

But soon after it returned, when I started to realise that she was slowly stealing my spotlight. Kurenai's name would be on everyone's tongue and it was starting to piss me off.

At the moment, the gang and I, (mostly the gang) decided to take Kurenai out to officially welcome her. So here we were at the local café we always meet up at. I sat down between Kurenai and Asuma after I saw her trying getting too close to him for comfort.

Yep, I was jealous.

But even though I managed to break them a part they still talked as if I didn't existed. I felt hurt, but didn't show it. After everything we all started to go our separate ways. I turned to Asuma who was laughing with Kurenai.

"Hey Asuma! We going to my place? I finally got a new PlayStation!", I said and his eyes lit up "Sweet!", He exclaimed and came over to my side "See you later Kurenai!", Asuma said as he grabbed my hand. I turned to face Kurenai who was glaring darkly at me as I mentally laughed at her. I gave her my infamous 😝✌ and turned around to Asuma who was pulling me while running.

I knew it then but I stayed silent. I knew it, Asuma was letting go and was ready to be attached to someone new. I knew it then but I stayed silent.

And that was My Mistake.