Chapter 6

2 years later...

(Y/n)'s POV.

Beep beep beep

I groaned and my hand came out of underneath my bed sheet and slammed on the alarm clock.

"Get up (y/n)!!!!!!", my little brother screamed as he ran into my room.

"Five more minutes", I groaned. The 14 year old chose not to listen and grabbed the blanket off of me and jumped on me "Aiiiyaiyai!!!!", my eyes snapped open as a strange noise exited my mouth.

I sat up breathing heavily "Tch. Nathan, do you have to do this every morning?", I asked "Till you learn to grow up", he said "I'm 17, how much more growing you want from me?", I asked annoyed "Mental growing", he said and went out my room.

I fell back down onto my bed "Well looks like I have to go to school", I said getting up and getting ready.

Time Skip~

I grabbed my skate board and ran out the house "Bye mom and dad!", I called "Bye love!", my dad called back "Have a great day at school!", mom called "Let's go", Nathan said as he got his skateboard ready too and we went our separate ways.

My school was 4 blocks away. At the end of my home block I met up with Asuma who was skate boarding too "Race?", he asked "You're on!", I smirked and so we raced through the streets to our school, passing shops, cars. People were shouting us as we laughed.

We then came across a store selling televisions and saw that they were on a channel showing Mayor (Uncle) Minato being interviewed "So it is rumored that your wife is pregnant?", a lady with short brown hair said as she interviewed him "Yes, that is true and we recently found out it was a boy", Uncle Minato said as Asuma and I fist bumped "You have any plans for the name?", the reporter asked "Yes, we shall name him Naruto Namikaze/Uzumaki and we already decided who will be the Godmother too", Minato said as the reporter asked who "Her name is (y/n) (l/n)", Minato said as I gasped.

I looked at Asuma who was already looking at me and we high fived each other and continued our race.

We both made it to school, none us were the winners. It was a draw but we shrugged and continue into the school.

We entered the school building "Its 8:45 am and Asuma and (y/n) has just entered the building", someone announced over the broadcast as Asuma and I cheered.

Asuma and I walked in coolly and the gang soon joined us, "You guys are here early", Rin said "What can I say? It is a beautiful day!", I said "She is just happy because Mayor Namikaze announced publicly that she is soon to be the Godmother of their son Naruto", Asuma said as they gasped "Really?!?", they all said as I nodded happily. Asuma grabbed my hand "Come on let's go! We have classes", Asuma said "Yea! Come on guys!", I said blushing because of Asuma holding my hand as they nodded and followed us.

Author's POV

"How can they be so clueless!?!", Twilia whispered shouted as they watch (y/n) and Asuma walk ahead of them.

"It is quite obvious that they like each other", Kakashi said  "Kakashi is right! But they are so clueless about it!", Rin said annoyed "But it is not like we can do anything, just give them time and they will both realize it", Obito said.

"But did you guys heard of the new girl?", Misaki asked "New girl?", they all asked "Yea! I overheard it from principle Tsunade", Misaki said "She is in our grade", Misaki continued "Then we should make friends with her! The power of youth shines once more!!", Guy exclaimed.

"Yea, I don't think she will be into guys that wears green spandex", Twilia said as Guy went into a corner "So mean Twilia-chan", Guy said.

"Forget that! We have classes to attend!", Obito said "Asuma, (y/n) and Obito are actually early for once!", Rin exclaimed "Something might happen...", Kakashi mumbled.

Time skip again~

(Y/n)'s POV

I sat in my seat in homeroom tapping my pencil on the desk to the beat of the music being played in my ears. I then felt someone tug my short (h/c) hair. I plugged out my ear piece and turned to the person "What?", I asked annoyed "Sir is talking, you imbecile", Asuma said and I turned to see Sir Potatohead (Me: Its my story so Potatohead is a name and the Potato mafia exist😂😂😂) glaring at me as I gulped and sent him a sheepish smile.

"As I was saying before, some of you may have heard of the of the new student that is now attending our school-", 'New student?', I thought confused "And most of you haven't so, Miss Yūhi, please enter", Sir said.

The door to the classroom then opened and everyone looked at it in interest. Then a girl with long black hair and red eyes walked in. The entire class gasped. She was definitely beautiful.

Her cheeks held a red tint to it as she looked down shyly 'We could be great friends!', I thought happily. I turned to Asuma "Hey Asuma-", I cut myself off when I see him staring at girl. The same unknown emotion he had shown me was swirling in his eyes at the sight of the new girl.

My heart ached. I turned back to the front and stared at the new girl who smiled at the class "Would you like to introduce yourself?", Sir asked as the girl nodded.

"Good morning everyone, my name is Kurenai Yūhi, please take care of me!", she bowed.

Maybe it was just me and my slight jealousy but I was sure that she sent me an evil look then when she had bowed.

I was wrong. We never did became 'great friends'.

A/N

Gomen! I am so sorry for not updating!!! I had so much to do!!! Anyways, I won't be able to update for the next 2 weeks because of exams! So forgive me!!! And wish me luck! The chappie was kinda crappie and for any mistakes, but I had to update for you guys! Love you kittens! That's it!

Neko Uzumaki out!~