Chapter 4

(Y/n)'s POV

I loved my life. I really did. But I might have to rethink that statement.

"I rather die.", I said as my face, facebooked (Me: Get it? XD *readers glare at me* Okay, Geesh! I'll get back to the story) the book on my desk.

"Poor (N/n) (Nick name)", Rin said "Asuma looks worst", Obito said "The end of term exam isn't bad.", Kakashi said as he stuck his head into his book 'Says the genius who tops the class all the time.', I thought.

"You're right! It's evil!!", Asuma exclaimed "The exams is a wonderful time! So many youthful minds coming together in a classroom to write what they know onto a paper!", Guy said as we all-except Kakashi- sweat drop.

"The exams is hell!", Obito exclaimed "I think we already established that", I said "I know! We should come together and protest for no exams!!", Asuma said standing up as I slapped him at the back of his head "Baka! We're 15! Grow up!", I said "Says the girl that pranks almost everyone.", Rin mumbled.

"Then what shall we do?", Obito asked as I glared a my book. "I suggest burning the school", I said with a serious face and suddenly I felt a hand slapped the back of my head "Ow!" I exclaimed "Baka! We're 15! Grow up!", Asuma said "Hey! I just said that!", I said with a pout "I think you both need to grow up, but remain youthful!", Guy said "Says the boy that wears the same green spandex everyday", I said sarcastically.

"That made no sense Guy", Obito said "Like hell we would!!", Asuma said throwing a hand around my shoulders causing me to blush.

"The youth!!!", Guy exclaimed happily "I'm trying to concentrate here", Kakashi said "Sorry", we all apologised.

Suddenly, I saw a glint in Asuma's eyes. He had an idea.

"I have an idea!", he said as I silently laugh at him "No shit Sherlocks", I said with a smirk as he rolled his eyes "Kakashi will helps is in the exam", he said and all of our eyes landed on the boy who was already looking at us.

...

...

...

...

"...No", we waited all that time for that. How pathetic. "Wahh!?! Come on Kakashi!", Rin pleaded "No", Kakashi said again "Whatever, we don't need his help", Obito said stubbornly "Shut it Uchiha", I said "Come on Kakashi, help us out, aren't we your friends?", I asked "Yes... But the answer is still no", Kakashi said as we all sighed.

"But", he continued causing us all to look up at him with hopeful eyes.

"I can't cheat, because of you all I had detention for the first time for 'helping' you in the exam but I can tutor you for the exams", he sighed "I guess it will have to do", Asuma said as I nodded.

"Good, meet me in the library, everyday after school. Anyone later than 3pm will not come to me for help, do I make myself clear?", Kakashi asked "Geesh loosen up, this isn't the army", I said "Don't worry we will be there", Rin said giving Asuma, me and especially Obito a look that read 'Be late and I will kill you in your sleeps'. We gulped and nodded our head fast.

No one wanted to get on her bad side. Trust me, if you did, it was like asking for death wish from Aunt Kushina, Uncle Minato's wife.

All in all, the exams came and went and we had all done well, surprisingly. Tsunade-sama's expression was priceless. She had to look over Obito's, Asuma's and my report to see that she wasn't nuts. Then she called us into the office and accused us of cheating. Yep she was surprised alright.

The three worst students in her school ended up being in the top five, Asuma and I had a tie in 3rd place, Obito in 5th, Guy in 4th, Rin in 2nd and of course Kakashi in 1st.

This did not go unnoticed by our parents, they were so excited that they took us out to eat.

We thanked Kakashi by inviting him, his father and the rest of the gang with us. It was a lot of fun. Everyone was happy.

But we all knew happiness doesn't last for long. Especially when I was starting to take notice of my crush on Asuma.