Chapter 3

(Y/n)'s POV

Okay, I admit it! Maybe dying Kakashi's hair pink a bad idea, maybe painting graffiti on the school hall way was a bad idea too, maybe embarrassing the new Mayor and my uncle Minato in front of live television was a terrible idea too, maybe putting raw fish in my teacher's drawer was the worst idea too (Okay it wasn't! The expression on her face was priceless XP) and maybe throwing a bucket of trash on the popular girl was a ba- who am I kidding!?! Those ideas were awseome!!!

But the fact that I was in the office in front of the principle, Tsunade-sama with my partner in crime next me was not nice, let me repeat that, it was not nice at all.

Especially when the woman looked like she will lose her sanity.

Yep, we were in deep shit, Asuma and I.

But in the end, 1 week detention and another lecture from our parents were all worth it.

Our parents knew that we would do it again, everyone knew. So as soon as we were out of detention we started to prank people again.

"Mr. Sarutobi and Mr. (L/n), this the last warning, if your kids do not stop they will be suspended.", Tsunade-sama said.

Our fathers glared at us.

"We understand the matter Ms. Tsunade", my father said as Uncle Sarutobi nodded "Good as for you two", Tsunade-sama gave off an evil aura and she turned her direction to us.

"It won't come off!", I complained "Maybe if you didn't do it, you won't have to clean it", Tsunade-sama said smugly. A tick mark appeared on my head.

She was right. I mean we had no right spray painting an image of her with an humongous breast saying 'Follow the rules or you'll get breast slapped' (Me: I swear I didn't come up with that O_O)

I felt a splash on me and turned to see the victim. "Did you just splashed water on me?", I asked dangerously low.

"And what if I did?", Asuma asked innocently with a smile "Then I will do this!", I said and squeezed the wet cloth over his head as water fell onto him "Oh you're on!", he said picking up a container and dipping water out of his bucket and throwing it at me, wetting me in the process.

"What the hell!?! Stop this immediately you brats!", Tsunade-sama said as we halted and turned to her, a evil smirk on our face as her face whiten "Wait! No-!", too late we threw the bucket of water at her.

Tick marks appeared on her head, but then she smirked and suddenly time stopped and both Asuma and I realised what we had done. But it again was too late.

We had awoken the beast within Tsunade-sama.

"You brats are on", she said as she smiled crazily. She had lost it.

That day was pretty awesome. My life was getting better and better but a storm was going to enter lives. We just didn't know it yet.