Chapter 2

(Y/n)'s POV

"No! Stay back!", the blond woman screamed in horror.

"You killed them! You killed them!...", the spirit chanted.

"No!-", the TV was then cut off.

"What the fudge!", I shouted in anger as I turned around to see the one and only Asuma Sarutobi, the control in his hand "Give me that control now", I growled looking at him as if he were a prey "So that you could wake me up in the middle of the night AGAIN to rant about a ghost in your bedroom? How about no?", he asked with smirk "Don't be idiotic, you know you love when I wake you up in the night to rant about nonsense plus I am a grown woman! I am not scared of something like this! Besides what are doing here? It is like 7pm", I said but he stood his ground.

"Please?", I begged but he remained silent.

I huffed angrily and got up and walking into the kitchen and into the back yard for fresh air when suddenly, bright lights came on "Happy Birthday!!!", a chorus of voices said.

My eyes got used to the light and I looked around the back yard to see my birthday banner hanged up, everyone was there. 

"Happy birthday (y/n)", a whisper came. I turned around to see Asuma standing there with a grin on his face. My eyes watered and I smiled in happiness. 

"You guys did this for me? Thank you so much!", I said and hugged him "You might have forgotten but we haven't, you are finally 15", Asuma said as we broke apart.

I turned around to see my 12 year old brother standing next to my mom and dad, Mr. Sarutobi and his wife stood next to them.

Our classmates stood on the other side cheering for me "Let's Party!", Obito exclaimed as Kakashi bunked him on his head causing me to laugh "Come on (Y/n)! Let's get you ready!", Rin said as her and my mother pulled me upstairs.

I wasn't ready for what I was about to go through. Horror was written on my face as they forced me out of my sweats and into a dress.

"Isn't it my birthday?!? Let me out of this dress woman! No Rin! We could talk this through right? I mean there is no need for that-Wait!! Nononononono!", I tried pushing my face away but my mom held me down with some other of my female friends to apply make up on my face.

"Unhand me women!!!", I exclaimed.

"Alright, we're finish!", Misaki (my oc: long green hair and green eyes, short)exclaimed as her, my mom, Rin and Twilia (another oc: hazel eyes and short raven hair, tall) let me go. I quickly ran to the mirror to see how much of a clown I looked like but instead my eyes was met with a reflection of my shocked face.

My dress was a light (f/c) satin knee length, strapless dress adorned by a pair of black heels, my hair was in a bun (curled if it is short). I had on light make up on my face, not too much to look like Britney Spears but just enough to show. All in all I looked magnificent.

My mom and the girls went ahead of me as I followed nervously behind.

When they had reached out the door, everyone stopped dancing as the looked at my mom and the girls, who blocked me from their view. They then slowly stepped aside to allowed everyone to see me. I shyly looked down as I heard a series of gasp through out the air.

Suddenly someone start to clap and everyone soon did. Asuma came up to me and outstretched his hand "May I have this dance?", he asked as I blushed. Wolf whistles went through the air.

I grabbed his hand and felt a sudden spark and then automatically a smile spread on my face. I grinned as he pulled me in for a hug and then danced with me to the sound of music. Everyone following our example.

Asuma, didn't you feel it too? That spark? That feeling of butterflies in your stomach or the feeling of electricity coursing through your veins as you held my hand? I felt it. But my heart couldn't yet comprehend what my mind was puzzling about. I was childish, I hadn't yet understand what love is.

A/N

Hey Cookies! I am so sorry for not updating! Gomen! I have been so busy!!! And I keep running out of ideas!!! But don't worry! I got an idea for the next chappie so expect late of early updates, depends on school! That's it!

Neko Uzumaki out!~