Chapter 5

(Y/n)'s POV

I started to notice my little crush on Asuma after school closed for the Summer.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~:3
I was reading a romance novel that I had found in the library. I didn't know why, I was so interested in reading it. I was usually a Mystery and Horror type of person. But something told me to try something new and so I did.

"What the fudge! No! I thought he was going to confess to her! You idiot of a fool! Damn Jean! Can't you seen the one you really love is right in front of you!?! Poor Rose", I exclaimed as I continue to read.

The book was so interesting. I couldn't believe I didn't read this earlier.

"Who thought that the day would come when thee (y/n) (l/n) finally gains a vagina", a voice said causing me to jump in freight and try to hide the book from the person who intruded into my room.

"Have you never heard of knocking?!! And Jesus you scared the shizz out of me!", I exclaimed

"What stupid romance novel are you reading so intently that you didn't heard me knock", he asked "I thought you hated those kinds of stuff", he pointed out "I thought I did too, I was looking for another horror book to read in the library when I came across it", I said pulling out the book from behind me with a sigh "It seemed to call out to me", I said as he laughed.

"Call out to you? You are reading your first Romance novel and you are already sounding like a cheesy girl", he said "It's called expressing words (Me: I made that up XP... I think)", I said as I fixed my invisible glasses.

"So what is it about?", he asked suddenly interested in the book "Wahh!?! You're gay!?!", I exclaimed jokingly "I just figured out you had a vagina", he said as I gasped "What does that suppose to mean you perv!!?!!", I asked with a fake gasped "That I thought you were a boy with the baggy clothes and flat chest (Me: Sorry if you are... Um... Big in that area)", he said jokingly "Oh yeah! Well I thought you were a girl!", I said with a glare as he looked at me with a 'seriously' face.

"Obviously you would think that, you haven't slept with me yet", he sad with a wink as my face redden big time "You'd make a tasty tomato", he said with a smirk as my face redden further, if that was even possible.

"B-b-b-baka!!!", I said and hit him hard with the book sending him flying into my bed "Ouch! Woman! You didn't had to hit me so hard!", he said with a tick mark as I sighed with a smile.

"The book's name is My Mistake, it is about a girl, named Rose who fell in love with her best friend Jean, she was scared of telling him because she thought it would ruin her friendship with him, but she didn't know that he felt the same way, until a girl named Chloe enter her school and Jean had suddenly forgotten about Rose and fell for Chloe, Rose started to become invisible and when he was going to confess, he told Rose about his love for Chloe, breaking her heart", I said a bit pissed off at Jean and his ignorance.

I looked at Asuma and my heart beat quicken for an unknown reason as I caught him staring at me. His eyes held an unknown emotion.

He suddenly hugged me "You know I love you right?", he asked. My face flushed and I felt a flutter in my stomach "Y-y-yes, I know", I stuttered out in surprise.

"Good, never forget that-", 'Why-' "you will-" 'do I-' "forever be-" 'feel-' "my best friend" 'like this?'

After Asuma had left, I was so confused with my feelings.

I went to my mom to see if she could explain.

"Mom?", I asked. She was washing the dishes "Yes (y/n)?", she asked while washing the dishes "Mom, I have been having these weird feelings around Asuma", I said.

She immediately stopped and turned to me a big smile on her (s/c) (skin colour) face. She came to me and grabbed my hands pulling me towards the the dining table. We sat down "Talk", she said her full attention to me as I looked at her confused but continued.

"I have noticed lately that I have these weird feelings around me, I seem to blush every time he touches me and I get this weird feeling in my stomach, I think I have diarrhea with that part-", my mom laughed but I continued "and my heart races", I finished as she squeals.

"My girl is finally experiencing it! (Y/n)! You have a crush on Asuma!", my mom said as my eyes widen "What!?! No!", I exclaimed 'forever be my best friend', his words rang through my head and suddenly my heart ached "No I couldn't be", I said "But you are", my mom said gently as she placed a hand onto my shoulder and looked me straight into my eyes.

I searched her eyes for any lies or hesitation but all I found was honesty and confidence.

I lied down on my bed and thought to myself. My mind had finally understood my heart 'I have a crush on my best friend', a smile spread across my face as I accepted that fact.

But I was scared and that was my mistake.

A/N

Hey cookies! Woah! 3 chapters in one night I'm on a roll! Anyways forgive me for being late! And also sorry for any misspelt words. Vote, comment and follow! Love you cookies! That's it!

Neko Uzumaki out!~