baby makin' | kevin durant

baby makin'

dedicated to: mrswade3
explicit

"Mommy, mommy, mommy!" Aaniyah and Kevin's six year old son, Cairo, called out as he ran into the room the couple shared. "Yes baby?" Aaniyah asked, picking her son up from the floor and sitting him in front of her and Kevin as they both gave him their full attention. "I want a little sister," Cairo pouted.

Cairo had never mentioned wanting a little sibling before, for he enjoyed being the only child. He was spoiled rotten by his mother and father— what six year old would want to share that? Aaniyah glanced over at Kevin to see a slight smirk upon his face, his eyes now on Aaniyah, his wife of three years. With her rosy cheeks becoming evident because of her caramel complexion, Aaniyah looked back at her son.

"Let mommy and daddy think about it, okay bubby?" Aaniyah smiled, referring to her son as his pet name, which was created when he was an infant. With a small nod, Cairo jumped off his parents' bed and ran out the room, closing the door behind him and running back into his. Once Kevin heard Cairo's bedroom door shut, he quickly got on top of Aaniyah, causing her to shriek softly.

"What are you doing?" Aaniyah asked, looking up at her husband's lustful eyes. "Granting my child's wishes," Kevin smirked, leaning down and kissing Aaniyah's sweet spot on her neck. The sudden feeling of pleasure caused her to moan slightly; closing her eyes, she bit down on her bottom lip once she felt Kevin's hands run down the sides of her body.

"You're so perfect," Kevin breathed out, quickly taking Aaniyah's sweatpants and panties off, letting his warm tongue slide up and down her pearl. Gripping onto the sheets, Aaniyah moaned even louder, licking her lips slowly, "Fuck.. I haven't felt this in a while."

"By a while you mean a day?" Kevin muttered as he continued his sexual actions, causing Aaniyah to shake slightly because of the vibrations she felt against her clit. "D-don't stop," she begged.

After a couple more seconds of eating Aaniyah out, Kevin leaned up to her lips, kissing them softly as he unbuttoned her blouse, pulled it off her shoulders, and throwing it across the room. Breaking the kiss, Aaniyah helped Kevin out of his shirt, tossing it beside the bed as she watched him quickly take off his basketball shorts and boxers.

"You ready, baby?" Kevin asked, watching Aaniyah give him confirmation to go on by nodding her head. Lining himself up to Aaniyah's entrance, Kevin pushed into her, causing Aaniyah to gasp due to his size, throwing her head back.

"Shit, right there, daddy."

Swiveling his hips inside of her, hitting her G spot each time, Kevin let out a grunt as he felt her walls tighten against his member, "Mm, fuck. You like that, baby?"

"Yes, baby, yes. I love it," Aaniyah moaned, pulling Kevin closer to her body.

As the headboard continued to hit against the wall, Kevin pulled out of Aaniyah, looking down at her, "Flip over."

Flipping over almost immediately, Aaniyah got on all fours, arching her back. You could say she already knew the routine from one, maybe ten, practice sessions. Slapping her ass and massaging it slowly, Kevin bit his lip admired his wife's body. He thought she was perfect on the inside— caring, loving, funny, everything he could ask for in a woman. Her body? That was a bonus.

Slowly entering her from the back, Kevin felt his dick twitch inside of her, causing him to groan lowly, starting to pound into her. Aaniyah's moans could be heard throughout their bedroom, and probably throughout the entire house; thank God Cairo's television was always up loud enough so that he couldn't hear anything else.

Bending down over Aaniyah, Kevin whispered huskily in her ear, "You're so damn tight." Aaniyah slightly smirked as she listened to her husbands words, pushing her ass back onto Kevin's member so he could be even deeper inside of her.

After a couple minutes passed, Aaniyah felt her legs shaking and the feeling in the pit of her stomach that indicated that she needed to cum soon. Recognizing his wife's state from previous encounters, Kevin bit his lip as he continued to pound inside her, "You better hold it in."

"Baby, I can't," Aaniyah cried out, letting her head drop as she felt her body become weak. "I said hold it in," Kevin demanded, thrusting into Aaniyah even faster as he gritted his teeth together.

"Oh, fuck! Baby!" Aaniyah screamed, causing Kevin to groan, feeling his climax coming as well. "Cum," he instructed, feeling Aaniyah's juices coat his member as his cum shot into her.

Aaniyah collapses down on the bed after Kevin pulled out of her, laying down beside her as well. Turning over to face Kevin, Aaniyah pecked his lips softly, holding him close to her.

"I love you."

"I love you too.. as well as our future child we'll be having in another nine months."

i hope you enjoyed it, aaniyah!
vote and comment
next update: january 22, 2017