lets take a trip | jordan clarkson

lets take a trip

dedicated to: lindsey102105
non-explicit

"I can't believe we're on our way to San Antonio right now," Lindsey squealed, looking outside the window to her left. "Well, I did tell you I had a game today against the Spurs, baby. That's kinda why we're on our way there," Jordan chuckled, watching his beautiful girlfriend of a year look out the aircraft.

It was rare for any of the players' girlfriends to be on a plane with the guys to go to one of their away games, but Lindsey was an exception— she was apart of the Lakers' family, and everybody knew it. Being with Jordan for a year now helped everyone warm up to her, and you could say she was the teams lucky charm, for every time she attended a game, they would win. Call him selfish, but this is part of the reason why head coach, Luke Walton, allowed Lindsey to tag along.

"How could I forget about your game, baby? I know you're gonna do great," Lindsey said as she turned her head to look at her partner's contagious smile. Smiling back at Jordan, Lindsey placed her hand in his large palm, intertwining her fingers with his. "I'm surprised your coach let me tag along," Lindsey admitted, earning a raise of the eyebrow from Jordan.

"He would always let you tag along if you actually asked to come to our away games more often."

"I suppose you're right."

After thirty minutes had past, the Lakers' plane had finally landed. Getting off the plane and going through baggage claim wasn't at time consuming as everyone expected it to be, so they were off to their hotel room in the matter of twenty minutes.

"You ready to see your man play tonight, Lindsey?" Brandon asked, removing his wireless Beats from his ears so he could hear her answer. With a soft smile, Lindsey turned around to face Brandon who was in the very back of her, "Of course I am. I'm excited to see all of you play as a matter of fact."

"Oh really? So it's not just about your precious boyfriend?" D'Angelo budded in, smirking softly at Lindsey. "Of course it's not all about me," Jordan interrupted, rolling his eyes playfully, smiling at his teammates, "You know Lindsey loves all of us, but she's in love with me."

The team all groaned and teased the couple as they leaned in and kissed each other sensually.

"Get a room!" they all yelled, causing the two to laugh.

*

"This hotel is beautiful, babe. I will never understand how you guys can afford so many expensive hotels," Lindsey gawked, looking around the large suite that was reserved for her and Jordan. "Uh, babe, the Laker organization pays for it," Jordan laughed, shaking his head at his girlfriend's curious mind.

Although they were the same age, Lindsey was had the mind of a child. She was innocent, loving, and very curious about everything around her; Jordan truly adored that about her, and it was one of the very reasons why he was attracted to her. Having a girl that's willing to experience new things with you is hard to find these days, for some of the female population like to look at themselves as someone who knows every single thing, and that turned Jordan off to the very upmost.

"Oh yeah, you're right," Lindsey giggled, sitting down on the bed Jordan and her would share that night. "You're adorable, you know that right?" Jordan asked, walking over to Lindsey as she gave her lover her full attention.

"How so?" Lindsey asked as she cocked her head to the side slightly.

"You act like yourself; you don't try to impress me by being something you're not, and I love that about you. You're lively and childlike, and.. I just find it very attractive. It makes me want to rip those clothes that you have covering that curvaceous body of yours right off," Jordan growled, licking his lips slowly as he looked Lindsey up and down.

With her rosy cheeks becoming evident because of her lighter complexion similar to her boyfriend's, Lindsey whispered, "Thank you, baby. I appreciate that."

"Of course, sweetheart," Jordan said, kissing her cheek softly.

*

It was finally game time as Lindsey stood on her feet with her hand over her heart, staring up at the American flag as the National Anthem was sung.

.. And the home of the brave!

The audience cheered as the National Anthem came to a close, some still standing on their feet, such as Lindsey, and others taking their seats again. The starting line up for both teams were announced, and now it was time to play ball.

The toss up indicated that it would be Laker's ball; Lindsey watched as Jordan dribbled up top, giving his team instructions on where to go and what play to follow. With twenty four seconds left on the shot clock, Jordan attempted a three, watching as the ball flew perfectly inside the net.

Lindsey, along with a few other Laker fans all grouped together, cheered as Jordan and the other Lakers on the court ran back onto defense, giving each other high fives in the process. Locking eyes with Lindsey for a slight second, Jordan gave her a small wink as she smiled back at him, giving him a thumbs up.

Win or lose, she would be absolutely proud of the team, and that's what the Laker family always loved about her; positivity at its finest.

*

"Way to take the W tonight, baby," Lindsey congratulated Jordan as she slipped into her side of the bed after putting on her spaghetti stringed top and short shorts. "I couldn't have done it without your support, baby girl. You bring the team so much light, and that's what we need," Jordan nodded, sliding in bed next to her, only wearing basketball shorts.

Lindsey let her hand graze against Jordan's bare chest, lifting the corners of her lips upwards, "It's what I'm here for. What kind of girlfriend/fan would I be not to cheer for you guys?"

Jordan turned off the light to the room before kissing Lindsey's forehead and pulling her closer to him. "I love you so much, Lindsey, and I can't wait to make you my wife someday. Seriously," Jordan expressed, causing Lindsey's heart to skip a beat.

"And I'll be waiting for that day."

hope you enjoyed it, lindsey!
vote and comment
next update: january 31, 2017

*
quick question!

if you had to choose one nba player to read a fan fiction about, who would it be?