it's a... | ricky rubio

it's a...

dedicated to: -volatile
non-explicit

Thea smiled as she looked at her entire family along with Ricky's all in one setting. It was the day of their baby shower, and they couldn't be more excited to reveal the gender of their child.

Ricky, with a dozen of party favors in his hand, walked around to different family members to hand them each a small gift for their attendance, smiling at everyone he came in contact with. As he finished handing out the small presents, he made his way to his adoring wife, Thea, who was rubbing her pregnant belly soothingly.

"You look so at peace, baby," Ricky smiled, kissing her on the cheek and rubbing her enlarged stomach along with her, causing Thea to look at him with a huge smile upon her face. "I am. I'm so excited to share this moment with our family and friends; it's just so amazing," Thea nodded.

"Well, I'm glad you're enjoying yourself, baby girl," Ricky stated, looking at the clock that hung on the wall of the building. 3:00 p.m. It was time for the gender reveal of their baby.

Taking a fork along with a whine glass, Ricky held the glass up, clanking the two objects together, "Attention, attention!" Due to the noise and Ricky's deep voice booming throughout the venue, everyone's attention turned towards the expecting couple. With a smile upon their faces, Ricky continued on with his announcement, "It's time for the unveil of the gender of our unborn child! Are you guys ready?"

The crowd cheered and clapped as two delivery men carried a box to the center of the room, setting it down on the floor. Thea clasped her hands together and walked over to the box, standing in front of the brown box; Ricky walked over to the box after his wife, standing beside her.

"Can we get some predictions of what the gender may be?" Ricky spoke out, listening to the tons of voices screaming out 'boy' or 'girl'. Ricky let out a chuckle as Thea giggled; "Alright, settle down everyone!" Ricky said, causing everyone to become silent, "Let's see what the real gender is now."

Ricky looked over to the DJ who then pushed a button, letting the drumroll noise eject from the speakers. Ricky then looked down at Thea, giving her the cue to open the box; Thea gave Ricky a nod and looked down at the box, slowly opening it to keep the mystery going for as long as she could.

Watching as a blue balloon popped up from the cardboard box, everyone screamed loudly, celebrating the announcement of a boy joining the Rubio family. Smiling at everyone's newfound joy, Thea turned to Ricky and embraced him tightly, letting him wrap his arms around her waist, smiling as wide as Thea.

*

"That was a great party, babe. It turned out exactly as we planned it," Ricky admitted, plopping onto the bed he shared with his lover. Thea came out of the bathroom in her whine colored nightgown, taking the squinchy that was on her wrist and tying her hair up in a messy bun.

"I agree; the whole family came and it was just," Thea sighed happily, "spectacular." Walking over to her husband, Thea sat on his lap, straddling his waist. With a slight smirk upon his lips, he leaned forward and kissed her, holding onto her waist.

Smirking through the kiss, Thea wrapped her arms around his neck, moving her lips in sync with his. As they both pulled away slowly, they stared into each other's eyes.

"I'm so glad to be building a family with you, baby girl. I love you."

"I love you too, Ricky. Forever and always."

i hope you enjoyed it, thea!
vote and comment!

p.s. don't forget to check out my other book i created strictly for Brandon Ingram!
thanks so much for the support.

next update: january 22, 2017