studying habits | dejounte murray

studying habits

dedicated to: A_Babbie
explicit

Toni put the end of her pencil in between her teeth, looking down at the Calculus textbook that cost her nearly a fortune. Being able to attend one of the most prestigious schools in Texas was truly a blessing to her, for she received a free ride and could save her money to continue on to receive her Masters.

She was on the bed that occupied most of her dorm room space, but not too much, for she didn't have a roommate since she was the dorm advisor. Hearing a bunch of racket coming from her bathroom, she sighed and took her pencil away from her teeth, twisting her neck so she could look in the bathroom.

"Dejounte, can you keep it down?" she asked politely, watching as her boyfriend of two months walked outside of the bathroom. "My bad, baby, I was trying to give myself a line up," Dejounte stated, rubbing the back of his neck out of guilt once he saw his girlfriend's annoyed expression.

"I'm trying to study, Dejounte. Worry about your line up later and help me out instead," Toni suggested, looking back down at her textbook. Dejounte walked over to the bed and sat down in front of Toni, watching her absorb the information her textbook and notes withheld.

Dejounte and Toni hadn't seen each other in the matter of two months, for Dejounte played professional basketball with the Spurs, making his schedule even busier than Toni's. Constant practices and traveling to different states and cities for games caused Dejounte to have absolutely no time for his lady, and it bothered him to say the least.

On the other hand, Toni was never as bothered about her boyfriend's schedule as he was. She was busy herself, and she never deemed it necessary to be in each other's space every day of the week. Of course she loved being with her baby, but she liked to be alone most of the time; it helped her relax and regain energy, so Dejounte's facetime calls and text messages were just enough to keep her feeling as though the relationship was moving steadily.

"What do you need help with, baby?"

"Um, quiz me on these questions in the textbook," Toni said as she picked her textbook up and flipped it over so Dejounte could read the questions correctly.

Looking down at the textbook, Dejounte's eyes scanned over the questions, reading them aloud to his girlfriend, "Explain the pathway of eye sight."

Raising an eyebrow, Toni pondered as she tried to rack her brain for the answer, only to draw a blank, "I really don't know the answer."

"Then this is gonna be a long night," Dejounte sighed, taking Toni's notebook and looking over her notes.

*
After two non-stop hours of studying, Toni found herself in nothing but her sports bra and Dejounte in nothing but basketball shorts.

To make studying a little more fun and a little less stressful, Dejounte declared that the two should make the studying session into a game. If either one got an answer to a question wrong, they would have to strip off a piece of clothing; if they got it right, they didn't have to strip anything off.

Dejounte's eyes wondered Toni's body, licking his lips once he took in every curve that her body owned. As Toni read out the next question, Dejounte continued to observe her; noticing Dejounte's sudden silence, Toni looked up from her textbook to see him observing her.

"Dejounte.. Focus."

"I am focused."

"You're focused on something that isn't helping me study."

"I can help you relieve some tension," he said with a smirk, causing Toni's eyes to widen slightly. "No," Toni began as she watched Dejounte inch towards her, "Dejounte, cut it out. I'm trying to study."

"We've been studying for hours on end. Take a break," Dejounte demanded, closing the textbook with one swift movement and sliding it onto the floor, his eyes never leaving his lover's.

Leaning in towards her lips, Dejounte connected his with hers, moving them in perfect sync. Toni couldn't help but kiss back; Dejounte had this hold on her that she couldn't shake no matter how much she tried. Plus, she hadn't felt his lips on hers in a while, and if she said she didn't miss them— she'd be lying.

Laying her back onto her bed, Dejounte put his hands beside the sides of her head, letting the sexual tension in the room build up. Pulling away from the kiss slowly, Dejounte looked down at Toni, letting her see his lust filled orbs, "Are you gonna let me please you?"

With a nod of the head, Toni watched as Dejounte took his hands and pulled down her shorts and panties, slowly sliding himself down so his head was between her legs. Toni's eyes closed as she felt Dejounte's warm tongue against her pearl, causing her to let out a soft moan.

Flicking his tongue against her clit a bit more, Dejounte finally let his lips wrap around it, sucking on her sensitive spot slowly. "Oh, yes, baby," Toni said softly, putting her hand on the back of his head to push his head towards her throbbing clit even more.

Groaning against her clit so Toni could feel the vibrations against her pearl, Dejounte smirked at the sound of her moans becoming louder. To pleasure her more, Dejounte slid two fingers into her as he continued to suck on her clit.

Toni's backed arched as her mouth agaped, "Fuuuuuck." Dejounte took his lips from around her clit and spit on it, running her clit slowly with the thumb that belonged to his free hand. As he continued to pump his fingers into her and rub her clit, Dejounte felt Toni become wetter and wetter by the second.

"Baby, d-don't stop!"

"Mm, you like the way that feels, huh baby?"

"Yes, daddy, yes."

Dejounte decided to pick up the pace, watching as Toni began to make love faces he had never seen before. She must have been really stressed, for her vibe was completely different than it was a couple minutes prior to his sexual actions.

"I-I'm about to cum!" Toni screamed as she clenched onto the sheets that covered her mattress. Dejounte watched as her juices flowed along his fingers, making him smirk even wider and slowly slide his fingers out of her, licking the cum off his fingers.

"You taste amazing, baby."

With her cheeks becoming slightly rosy, Toni pushed Dejounte's head back playfully, "You're so nasty."

i hope you liked it!
vote and comment
next update: february 19, 2017