Chapter eight without your love ellie goulding

"Yeah, let's go to Japan to celebrate end of sem. We can take the Friday night flight. Mum is using the jet so got to fly commercial," I said to Liam.

"Hey," a voice came from behind me.

I froze. 'Breathe, calm down, Liam is here.'

I turned around, "Hey."

"We need to talk."

"Do we?"

"Pasha-"

"There's nothing to talk about." I said as I cut him off.

His eyes were watery. It would have worked on me 2 months ago, but I am back to being me. The unemotional me, the stone hearted me.

I grabbed Liam's hand and walked towards the car and left Luke just standing there.

"That's was a bit harsh Pash." Liam said.

"It was just business that needed to be dealt with."

Post Monday, Luke has been standing near my locker every day. He would always just stand across my locker, not saying anything. He would just stand there. It did nothing to me. I have built the wall again. I am numb again. Friday came and both Liam and I were getting psyched about the Japan trip. Liam offered to pay for both our flight tickets since I have been his driver since we started school again. He took care of everything, from the airport pickup to accommodation basically everything. We went home and I started packing for tonight's trip. We already decided to rent the ski gear, so all I needed was a thick jacket and my new Nike ski boots. I heard Liam leaving the house, then as soon as that happened, he sent me a text,

'Hey Pash, just running out to get a few things sorted out for tonight, will be back soon.'

3 hours later and he still is not back.

'Hey Liam , where are you? We need to be at the airport in like an hour.' I texted.

A few minutes later,

'Whoops, got carried away, just get yourself there, I brought my stuff with me already, let's just meet up at the airport yeah, sorry.'

I loaded the TT and drove to the airport. Got another text from Liam.

'Already checked in, so see you at the gate if not the plane LOL.'

Sighs. I had nothing to check in since all I brought was the ski jacket and ski boots. I'll buy or rent everything else there. I boarded the plane and the seat next to me was still empty. No sign of Liam.

An announcement was made,

'This is the last call for flight AK8240 to Japan, the aircraft is ready to depart. This is the final call for flight AK8240. Calling for Mr Lucas Goldstein to board the aircraft immediately.'

My jaw dropped. Did I just hear was I just heard?

'No, it must be someone of the same name.'

'But who am I kidding, how many Goldsteins are there in Lawndale? Shitshitshitshit.'

The announcement went on again after a few minutes, he was still a no show.

'Where the hell is Liam?'

Before I knew it, I was sound asleep. I need to rest. I'll find and kill Liam.

*Bzzzt*, 'The dinner service is going to be carried out shortly. Thank you.'

I stirred in my sleep, was feeling groggy, took me awhile to figure out that I was on a plane. With my eyes half opened, I looked to my left and saw the silhouette of a guy. 'That must be Liam. Will kill him la..ter', I  thought as I fell back to sleep. I woke up feeling hungry, 'Damn I must have missed dinner.'  Liam was gone from his seat, 'Must have gone to the restroom.'  I called for the flight attendant to bring me my dinner.