Chapter twenty five lost at sea zedd

They both showered, got dressed and got into his 911.

"It is quite confusing to have two of the same cars," Pasha said.

"Yeh, but I had to get it. It reminded me of you," Luke answered. "I really am sorry for all the hurt I have caused though." Luke apologised as he intertwined his fingers with Pasha's.

"it is okay. It is all in the past."

"Still, I shouldn’t have accused you of such things. Though, you did end up being with Reid, so that does make me right," he chortled.

Pasha elaborated, "You really want to go down that road Luke? I knew he liked me but I genuinely loved you at the time. Then you came around being all crazy Luke and destroyed what could have been amazing. Look at us now though. I am glad that you were crazy like that at that point. Maybe we were rushing into things, we weren’t ready and you obviously weren’t even though you claimed that you were."

Luke nodded in agreement, "I don't have a leg to stand on do I?"

"I'd rather not answer that stumpy." Pasha smiled and squeezed his hand.

Luke pulled over at the diner's parking lot. They both got down and walked towards it. Luke opened the door for her. They sat down at the booth furthest from the door. They ordered and ate their lunch while chatting happily. Luke paid the bill and they both headed home.

"What do you want to do today?" asked Luke.

"Had nothing in mind. You?"

"You did say you were going to teach me how to surf."

"Oh yeah, I did didn’t I? but you need to not be afraid of rough waters though. So let's not do the boards first k."

"Sounds like a plan, but this time we'll go to the private beach so no one can chat you up," replied Luke.

Pasha wore a white Seafolly one piece swimsuit and had a big loose black top that went all the way to her mid thighs. Luke decided to go shirtless right away and just had on his Billabong board shorts and was already waiting in the Mini. When Pasha came out of the house, his gaze went directly on her. He could only see the one white strap as her black top was revealing one shoulder. He wondered what she was wearing underneath. Pasha sat down on the passenger seat and met his gaze.

"Having fun there?" she snickered.

"Just a bit," he laughed as he pulled out of the driveway and headed towards the beach.

As usual, Pasha started applying her sunscreen liberally only once they had parked. Luke was stretching outside the car when Pasha stood in front of him.

"Are you ready to rumble?" she laughed.

He was mesmerised by her. She was more covered up this time but it somehow made her even sexier.

"Yeah, am a bit nervous but let's go," he replied while slumping Pasha over his shoulder and carried her with her screaming all the way to shore.

"Okay, don’t let go of my hand!" shouted Pasha as she led him deeper into the water.

"Of course I won't."

"Okay, first you have to get under the water. So I'm going to let go now and show you. Remember, get under the waves. It is like the storm."

"What storm!?!" Luke panicked.

"Haha, nothing like that. You know when there is storm and there are black clouds everywhere? But if you go over the clouds, it will be the prettiest thing ever. It is calm over the clouds. This is the same except you have to go under them. So watch me first, I'll come back for you to guide you."