Chapter twenty six That XX Sungha Jung

~Luke's POV~

I left the house after about 20 minutes. That was all I needed. I smirked. Pasha would never find out. I looked at the time, 540pm, I still had time to buy clothes, she can't suspect anything. He stepped on the pedal and drove to the mall. He bought himself a new Armani and hurriedly made a quick stop by the cemetery where Reid laid.

~David's POV~

I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. Why was Lucas Goldstein snooping around that house? He doesn’t live anywhere near here. I clenched my fist but knows I should not be jumping to conclusions. He saw Lucas on the phone, shortly after a woman that appears to be standing in just a towel wrapped around her opened the door to let him in. David managed to take a photo of it just in time. 'Should I give this to Pasha or should I confront Lucas first and give him a chance to explain?'. Damnit. Pasha should know of this. There can't be any other reason why a person would answer the door with just a towel on.

~Pasha's POV~

Luke came back at 645. When Luke came back, he seemed different. I thought to myself, it might just be nerves, meeting my parents and all. I was nervous too. Would they think I am moving on too quickly from Reid? 'Oh Reid. I still love you, I always will. You would always be a part of me. I would always remember you.' 

I had put on a Jason Wu gold dress and paired with Diane von Furstenberg's wedges. I decided to wear the diamond earrings Reid gave to me. It made me feel closer to him. I waited for Luke while he rushed to get dressed. He insisted on dressing in Liam's room, to surprise me. Indeed he did.

He was wearing a navy blue Armani suit. He looked truly handsome. I smiled.

"You look beautiful Pasha," he complimented me.

"Says the kettle,' I replied.

"Why thank you. We should make a  move then if we don’t want to be late," he said. "Let's take my car."

We arrived at the restaurant two minutes after 730. My parents were already there.

"Hi mum, hi dad." I went around the table to hug and kiss them. Luke was behind me introducing himself. We ordered our food and started chatting.

After appetizer, my mum excused herself to go to the ladies room. I excused myself too and followed her.

While in front of the mirror, mum asked,

"He seems like a really nice boy. How do you feel? About Lucas? Reid?"

I paused. "I really love Reid. Nothing could ever replace him. But being with Luke has made me smile again. At times I feel guilty towards Reid."

"Don’t be honey, I am sure Reid wouldn’t want you to stay unhappy forever. Knowing how good of a man Reid is, I know you know that too," she said as she pulled me in a hug and kissed my forehead. "Come on then, let's save Lucas before your father starts asking him any inappropriate questions."

 ~Luke's POV~

Mrs Anderson went to the ladies room. Pasha left with her too. Boy this is awkward. It was just me and her dad. I am not good with small talk.

"So what are your intentions with my daughter?" Mr Anderson directed a question at me.

"Uh, I really love her, I hope to take care of her til the end. I hope that I can be a better person with her. I know she has been hurting a lot after Reid died but I have managed to make her smile again, so that should count for something right?" 'What am I rambling on about? I am making myself look like an idiot.'