Chapter fifteen Fantasy I Will Never Be The Same

**********This is slightly PG******

Reid had to go for a business thing today and will only be coming back for dinner. We have been together for almost a month now. We kiss and sleep in the same bed. That was it. He understands that I want to take it slow. With him gone for half the day, I decided to make him a special dinner.

I was going to make chicken ala orange. I also had bought a bottle of champagne. I prepped everything and had just put the chicken in the oven. It should be done by the time he gets back. My phone vibrated on the kitchen counter. It was Reid.

"Hey beautiful, what you doing?" he asked.

"Hi Reid, doing nothing. What's up?"

"Nothing, just called to say I miss you."

"You saw me three hours ago," I laughed.

"I started missing you the moment I closed the door."

"Haha you are so cheesy you know that. I miss you too Reid. Are you almost done?"

"Yeah, almost. Just need the other party to sign the contract and will be heading back. Maybe 2 hours. 3 tops. Oh,  the lawyers are here. See you when I get back. Love you."

"Okay, love you more."

Reid is the best. He just is. I thought to myself. How lucky I am to have him. I haven’t been with him for very long but we are just so compatible. He knows me through and through. We finish each other's sentences. We laugh together, we laugh at each other. We are perfect together. He is my magical snowman after all.

My phone rang again. It was Liam.

"Hi Liam!"

"Hey Pasha! You sound oddly happy."

"Because I am haha. You do realise you haven’t called me in a month now."

"Says the kettle. You didn’t call me too."

"Fine. What's up pot?"

"When are you coming back? Your mum is dying to meet your beau."

'That's odd. How did they know about Reid? I haven’t told anyone yet.'

"How do you know that I have someone special?"

"Because you are using that happy lovey voice."

'I have a happy lovey voice?'

"Okay, will talk to him and ask him to meet mum and dad when he has time."

"Alright. Come home soon sis. I miss you."

"I think he would be done with all his business things by the end of this week. So maybe in a fortnight you will see my face brightening up your ho hum life again Liam."

We talked a bit more then said our goodbyes. I didn’t realise that I had been on the phone with Liam for almost an hour. Reid should be home soon. I tried calling him but he keeps rejecting my calls.

'He must be in a meeting.'

I started getting ready. I wanted to look pretty tonight. I put on an Alexander McQueen white sheath dress (bless his soul) and wore the diamond earrings. I heard the creak of the door opening. He came in looking tired. I walked up to him and kissed him on the lips. I took off his coat and hung it up.

"The weather is freezing outside. Wow something smells nice. Whoa - you look… you look just gorgeous." He pulled me back into his embrace and kissed me along my neck.

I pushed him away. "Behave now Reid," I teased. "Come into the kitchen, I made you dinner."

He licked his fingers, "That was delicious babe." He took my hand and started licking and sucking my fingers. "So, what's for dessert?" he had a mischievous glint in his eyes.