Chapter twelve Only you ellie goulding

**This is a bit PG**you have been warned**

 "What if he makes a move?"

"Like this?" I asked as I placed my hand under his shirt. I traced his muscles. A solid six pack. Yum, who could resist.

"Whaaa.. What are you doing Pasha?" he stuttered.

"Nothing." I said innocently as I slipped my hands lower. I wanted to find the band of his pants, but there were none. He wasn’t wearing anything there. I could see something growing from underneath the thick blankets. I smiled.

"Are you alright there?" I teased.

"Pashaaa…" he groaned. I laughed as I took my hand out of the covers.

He held it in place.

"No, not this time." he said affirmatively. He pulled me closer and started kissing me. I kissed him back, he hungrily pushed his tongue into my mouth. Our tongues were dancing with each other. I ran my hands through his hair to deepen the kiss. He let out a small groan and lifted me from my hips effortlessly, making me straddle him. I could feel his member growing even harder. I continued kissing him, then I started rocking my hips. This made him moan even louder. He then placed both his hands on my hips and starting rocking me. I nuzzled his neck, bit on the sensitive skin while he continued rocking my hips against him. He groaned louder and breathed out loud. He came.

I smiled, gave him a peck on the lips and went to the bedroom to change. He came right behind me and took a shower to clean up. He got out in just his towel, hanging loosely on his waist. I was sitting on the edge of the bed when he saw me eyeing him.

"Why? You want the real deal?" he asked cockily.

"Hah, you wish,"  I said and headed towards the bed. He stood at the bottom of the bed in all his glory.

"Does this mean I don’t have to sleep on the couch anymore?" he smiled.

"When did I say you get to sleep in the bed now?"

"Paaashaaaaaa…" he whined.

I laughed as I took his hand and pulled him on to the bed. He was lying down with only his towel around his waist. He hugged me from the back and whispered to my ear,

"I love you Pasha, and even if you are not ready to say it back to me, I'll always say it to you."

I turned around to face him. Our eyes met. I moved up a bit so my lips could reach his cheek. I kissed his left cheek , then his right and then his lips. Looking him square in the face,

"I love you too Luke."

He pulled me closer to his chest. I could feel his heart beat against mine.

"Thank you. For giving us another chance…For giving me another chance. I  will do my best to make you the happiest person in the world."

"Uhh- not to break your flow and all, but uhh your towel has come undone.. uhh your bits are everywhere," I said because I could feel them on my thigh.

He quickly let me go, gathered his towel from under the covers and got up. His face was as red as a fire engine.

"Why are you so shy now?" I asked as he got changed in front of me. "You weren’t shy on the couch."

"Well, that was different. You teased me, and I couldn’t help myself."

I just laughed it off and turned on to my side. I felt his weight on the bed as he slipped his arm over me, hugged me and kissed the back of my head.