1

Narrator's POV
"Mom? Dad? What happened!?" Savannah said crying seeing her mother lying in front of her. While her father got killed. Savannah is only 7 years old when she lost her parents, Savannah lives with her grandmother at a district place called Walnut California. She moved there since the day her parents died fighting with.. Wolves and vampires. Savannah was born half immortal and half human. Her father was a normal human, while her mother is a full immortal self. She always turns to a wolf every time she wanted, Savannah isn't like her mother turning to a vampire but to a wolf. Savannah isn't the type of any other wolves like killing people, she's the sweetest and kindest wolf you'll ever see. Savannah always hides to kids around the neighborhood. She is always at her window looking at the kids playing around the street. Wondering why isn't she like one of them. A full normal human self, than her being stuck in her room hiding from people. Months came when she have to go to grade school. Everybody bullies her because she's always hiding and she's always shy, always not talking to anybody, saying she's ugly and they call her names. She talked about it to her grandma but still her grandma insist her to still go to school since Savannah needs it. Years passed by Savannah is already 14 years old and now a high schooler. She's at the highest room since she's the smartest of all. Savannah is still getting bullied. Sometimes she skips classes by sleeping at the library or staying too long at the bathroom and crying for hours. Then the day came when a boy comes to her life and changes it...

_____________

Savannah was inside the classroom waiting for her teacher..
She then saw her table filled with letters.. She read it."Hey bitchy!" "ur such a loser" "Suh loser" "Gonna cry hunny? Huhuhuhu.." Savannah was furious that she wanted to kill them. She lift her head up and listened to the girls and boys talking about her. She have a power too hear voice's far from her. As a wolf self. "She's so ugly.. Can she just die?" A boy said. "I can't die hunny.." Savannah giggled and then the teacher came in. "Okay class! Today we have Math! So please sit down and get your notebooks!" The teacher said and Savannah did what they are told too. I really wanna get outa here like hell! Savannah thought to herself. Savannah let out a 20 minute time then she will get out of the room. She heard murmurs "She is so ugly to be here like this nerd? Dude she doesn't belong here" A girl said in disgust. "But I am already here.." Savannah winked. "Wait.. How did you hear us? I was whispering!" A girl said namely Soni Bringas in disgust. "Guess you said that out loud hunny" Savannah winked again. "Bitch you hella need to go away from us you are too creepy," Soni said. "Oh really?" Savannah smirked. "Savannah! Is there something wrong?" The teacher asked. "N-nothing Ma'am I'm sorry" Savannah apologized then the teacher continued. She heard Val and Soni laughed softly. She just wants to cry than hurting somebody.

______________
Savannah's POV
I raised my hand and told the teacher I wanted to go to the bathroom. I just wanna cry. I might be a wolf and I can just do anything if I can hurt them. But I can't do that. The teacher let me go use the bathroom and I hid there for hours and cried inside. Why can't I be just a normal girl? Why am I living? Why do I even exist? 1 hour passed by and its our dismissal. I walk up to the school gym and seated at the bleachers for awhile. I then saw 5 boys at the middle of the court dancing. I guess they dance too. I wish I can dance in front of everybody but its impossible since a lot of them hates me and I have no confident on my self. My self esteem is too low. The 5 boys then rested for awhile, then one of them seated right next to me. I looked at the guy. His cute, his dimples his eyes.. His highlight is perfect and his jawline. Savannah! Stop! You're not suppose to fall for a human. That's impossible. Your a wolf, his a human. You can't be. The boy then turned his direction to me and smiled at me, I smiled back for no reason. Then they all come back at the middle of the gym and start dancing again. If only I can dance again. I got up and go to my locker. I then bumped into Soni and Val. "Watch where your going bitch" Val said and kicked my stuffs. I then started too pick up my stuffs then a girl with long blonde hair helped me. "Thanks" I said smiling. "Your welcome!" The girl said. "You are?" The girl asked. "Savannah Myer but you can call me Savannah" I smiled. "Hi Savannah! My name is Lexee Smith but you can call me Lexee." Lexee said and handed her hand to me and we both shake hands. "Don't worry about Val and Soni they are just like that, don't worry they'll be gone soon.. They are just bitches" Lexee said and that made me smile.. Lexee could be my first ever friend. "You look new too me" I said. "Oh! Yes! I'm new here but I know a lot of people here since I have friends here! Wanna meet them?" Lexee said and that made me look down. "I can't Lexee I'm sorry," I said sadly.. As long as I wanted too but I'm trying to avoid people right now well except Lexee. "Why? Is there something wrong?" Lexee asked. "Its just.. You just don't know.." I said. "What do you mean I don't know?" Lexee then asked again. "Look just forget about what I have said okay? Its nothing bye Lexee NICE TOO MEET YOU!" I said and rush off. "Okay! NICE TO MEET YOU TOO!!" Lexee waved and I waved back. I really want to meet her friends but its dangerous and its going to be 7 PM right now and I have to be home before 10 because my house is so so far.
I then reached my house and saw it was a little dark.. Just in time its 9:40 PM. "Grandma! I'm home!!" I shouted and saw her readying my food in my room. I came very aggressive
when I turn into one.. Well I don't eat my love ones so sometimes I'm like grandma's guard dog and people thought I'm a husky dog. When I howl means I'm laughing. I made a contact with grandma with different howling effects. When I howl two times it means I wanted too sit with her when I howl very soft it means I'm smelling something that is not right or hearing. and three howls means I NEED WATER! I go to my room and gets undress. I then turned to a wolf and I started howling. This is how I live since the day my dad and mom is dead. Its kinda creepy that grandma has a wolf inside her house. I saw the meat my grandma prepared for me and I howl in happiness and ate the food. I scratched my door mat and my grandma lets me go out of my room and I seated right next to the sofa and eats a popcorn with her. I have a big bowl she putted a lot of popcorn wow! I laid down to the sofa and grandma wants to go out the house and go use her rocking chair outside and I followed her outside and just seated at the side of the rocking chair as she sits down and I fell asleep at the porch.. Then something blurry happened I was dreaming about my parents saying. "Darling.. Don't lose hope! Stand for yourself.. Its okay to be friends with humans. Face all your ups and down and being immortality is okay to love a human like me and your dad.. Follow your heart sweetie me and Dada loves you baby..." Thats all it.. They always advice me at my dream.