19

Sean's POV
I turned around when Savannah told me too.. Then there I saw.. There dog?! "Uhm.. Savannah where are u? Why is your dog here.." I said in confusion.. Then I saw pieces of clothes everywhere.. Then the dog gets itself a blanket to the box near us and covered itself.. I couldn't believe it.. I saw the dog morphed too.. Savannah?!? I back off a bit and I was shocked.. "See.. Thats why I don't want too tell you.. Cause your going too avoiding me" She said and look down.. "Is that really you Savannah?" I asked.. "Yep.. And I'm not a dog.. I'm a.. W-wolf.." She said and made my eyes grew big. "W-what?!? Wolf?!?" I shouted.. "Yes... I'm a wolf.. The picture you saw before.. The two dogs.. It was me and my mom.." She said holding out the picture... I took the picture gently.. So thats why the dog or should I say the wolf in the picture looks exactly the same today.. "H-how?" I asked her giving my hoodie for her to get covered.. "It was my mom.. She was.. Half immortal.. and my dad is just a normal human.. And.. The woman earlier.. She's a old nemesis..." She said scared... "Old nemesis?" I asked again.. "well.. Long ago.. When I was playing with my father in the backyard of my house back to where I really belong.. To a big forest... I was playing with my dad then suddenly.. We both saw a woman standing nearby to my roses.. My red roses turn to black and dried rose when the woman touched it and my mother saw it and defended us.. She knew the woman who destroyed my roses and the woman puts out her cape away from her revealing to a beautiful face.. Might be crazy but the red roses makes her beautiful and powerful.. And thats her weakness if there is no roses.. She'll be forever ugly and not powerful .." She explained.. "Is that why my mom's red roses always turn to a black and dried roses?!" I said shocked. "Maybe... And that woman made a curse... to me.. Remember what she had said earlier? ... Your her .. next victim.. Sean.. Ravana is after you..." She said and I hugged her.. "No one will kill me.. I can't leave you and You can't leave me either.. Lets face this together and kill this woman ourselves.." I said and she hugged back and lets go.. "But how?" She asked.. "The red roses right?" I smirked and she already gets what I meant and we both started planning.. "So.. As I know red roses are her weakness.. So all we gotta do is pick all the red roses we could find in the neighborhood and bring it along with us and so if we get too see Ravana again and tried too attack us.." I explained.. "We could lure her to the forest and give her this necklace!" She exclaimed.. "Now what is up with that necklace?" I asked confused... "Well.. I translated the words around it and says that it could kill anyone.. Its more powerful than any other things.. Powerful than Ravana.. and This red cape.. I saw this at the forest too and I saw a letters behind it and it says its from the great great great vampire.. And it says that a Rose Vampire would get killed by this.. You know why? Because A Rose vampire doesn't like being surrounded with a red color except red roses... The red color cape makes the rose vampire swell and hot making her to die from it.. So if we put this necklace and cape together.. She'll die... I wish.." She explained everything and I nod understandingly.