7

Sean's POV
"The scenery is just too beautiful," I said.. But not as beautiful as Vanna.. What am I thinking? I am so weird. "Aye? You there?" Vanna said that made me snapped out. "Oof sorry, I was thinking of something," I said. "What were you thinking?" Vanna asked. "Why are you interested Vanana?" I smirked. "Cause I am interested Shawnee Bear," She giggled. I don't even know why I'm falling for her. "Forget it," I said and we both got up. "Hands up in the air," A guy said. "What the fudge?" Vanna said. "Look at me," The guy said and we when we looked at the guy. "Damn you KEN!" Vanna said hitting Ken at the arm. "Owww..." Ken faked. Seriously this guy. "Gucci," I teased "What is the SeaNnah doing here?" Bailey said coming out of nowhere "SeaNnah?" Vanna and I asked. Don't tell me. "Ship name for you two, you guys are soooo cuteeee me and Ken saw you at Boba while were at Starbucks.. We followed you guys," Bailey winked. "So BaiKen is sailing already?" Vanna said and that made me laugh to be honest. "No," Bailey pouted... "Is Bailey Sok gonna cry because the San Jose hasn't asked you out yet?" I joked and she started chasing me. "SEAN CHARLES LEW IM GONNA KILL YOUUUUU," Bailey said shouting dragging out the U. "Your not!" I teased and go behind Savannah. "Guys you act like children stop it," Vanna laughed. "Ooohh wait!!! Sean is our daddy and Sav is our momma!!!! We all squad is your daughter and son!!!" Ken teased. "No! No can do!" Vanna said and we all laughed. I would love to be her boyfriend and fiancee and husband forever. But how if she doesn't feel the same? I'll just hurt my feelings if she doesn't feel the same. "Leave!" Vanna chuckled. "Nooooooo" Ken and Bailey said in unison and that made me want to kill Bailey later because I feel that Sav will never love me but Bailey, I can't she kept on teasing me with Sav and she's like I don't care bout Sean. "I wanna go home right now," I said. "So am I," Vanna exclaimed rolling her eyes. "Oof mom and dad called I gotta go home bye guys! C'mon Ken!" Bailey said tugging Ken out.. This two is so cute. "Make BaiKen Babies!" I teased. "SHUT UP YO PEOPLE! " Bailey screamed, me and Vanna laughed then off we go home.. I told her if she wants too stay a little at my house since she lives like right next to my house. She said sure.. I'm glad I can have a day with my girl.. Wait wtf? She isn't my girl Sean use your sense! We both go inside and my dog Oreo came upon her. "Hehe.. You silly dog," She giggled. Giggles I can't. We both get some snacks at the fridge and go to my room. We ate and ate.. Then we watched Moana and more. Until we felt a little sleepy.. She fall asleep already at my chest. I took a picture of her. She is so cute. "Why are you so cute?" I mumbled.. I kissed her forehead and sleep as well. Best day ever maybe?

________
Savannah's POV
I didn't heard what Sean said but only I know he kissed my forehead. His lips are so soft. He holds my waist then he fall asleep. Should I fall for a human like him? I shouldn't. His a human and your immortal. Savannah get into your senses Sean doesn't like you he only does that as a friendly way. But a little loving friendly way. You get what I mean? Maybe dad is right.. Its really hard not to fall for a boy. He told that too me when I was 7 years old.. When I saw a boy back at the forest. The boy is kinda a tourist just exploring the forest. I don't know if I should fall for the Sean Lew or not.. It just doesn't feel right. Falling for a human. Mom might be a immortal wolf and vampire and dad is a normal human. I know dad and mom is like that but mine doesn't feel same. Should I.. Fall for a human like him?