23 part 1

Savannah's POV

"Wait what?!?!" Sean said shocked and goes to the mirror.. "Hahaha!! Im just kidding. Maybe you still haven't changed a bit. " I said giggling. "Its kinda odd.." I said then sits down to the corner of the sink "I hate you.." He said and helped me up the sink. "What do you mean, odd?" Sean asked curious. "Well, as I know when a human got bitten by a rose vampire. You'll turn to a vampire or wolf already when you woke up.. Thats why your quietly mysterious.." I said. "Well.. If nothing happens im lucky. Well.. Not that much because I wanna live with you forever.." Sean said sweetly and made me blush. Things that this guy does to me ughhh.. "Sean! Savannah! Come down here dinner is ready." Serris shouted from downstairs. "Okay!" Sean said and signaled me to get out of the bathroom because he needs to pee. I quickly change to my everyday clothes and goes downstairs to join for dinner. Then suddenly something walk past me. I look on both my side but I saw no one. "Strange.." I said looking everywhere. "Anything wrong Vanna?" Someone said that made me startled and saw Sean already the table. "Woah.. How'd you get here so fast?" I said shocked. "What do you mean? I just wa--"
"Sean have you seen Oreo?" Sarah interrupted "Oh yeah.. Where is Oreo?" Sean said and stood up. Then all suddenly his back at his chair with Oreo. "Uhh.. Sean did you just got up from you seat and then straight away coming back here that fast?" Papa Cheuk asked. "Uh.. What do y'all mean?" Sean asked confused. "Nothing.." Mama Miya said all mixed up emotions and don't even know how to react.

----
Sorry I haven't been uploading some story😁 Its just grade 7 is freaking harder than I thought it would be and exams coming AGAIN😑-.- Well hope for y'all kindly consideration😂💕