11

Savannah's POV
"Your weird," He said.. I'm always weird, I swear if he isn't telling the truth I'm dead. "C'mon lets get inside.. And it looks like your pretty pissed so maybe tomorrow we can dance at my dance class maybe today netflix.. Too put your temper down," He said. "Dance class?" I asked confused.. What does he mean by dance class? "What? I saw you dancing earlier, why not enroll you there at IDA everybody will love you I can tell," He said, he better be not kidding right? "No.. I'm not going," I said.. "Look, you can't just be in your damn house every single day. Are you serious your gonna stay at your room day and night, plus! Lexee, Bailey, Kenneth, Gabe and the others are there. They can dance like you! Its very fun dancing there. Please?" He pleaded. "No.." I said looking down. "Pleasee?" He pleaded once more. "Sean.. I said no," I said rephrasing it. "If you won't say yes I'll kiss you," Sean smirked. "Dude gross! Fine I'll go!" I said annoyed. "Finally she said yes once in her life," He said laughing. "I hate you," I said rolling my eyes. "I love you too," He said playfully slapping my butt. "Don't slap my butt dude," I said as I punched him at his arm. "Owwy," He said crying. "Are you serious? A single punch hurts?" I said giggling. "What? You punched like dude Vanna.." He said, wow now I'm a dude? "Sorry then," I said playfully. "Sorry doesn't make me happy this time," He said not even trying too look at me. "Are you serious Sean?" I said annoyed. "Yes," He said in a serious look. "Aight.. What do you wan Charles?" I said saying his middle name. "How the hell did you know my mid name?" He smirked. "I saw it from one of your fans since the day I started following you at Instagram, now what do you want Charles?" I asked playfully. "I want a kiss from where you punched me," He smiled playfully, its very annoying, but cute to be honest. Wait what the? Savannah!!! "No..." I said smiling. "If your not going to give my arm a kiss, I'll kiss you to the lips Myer," He smirked, I hate this guy. "Still. A. No." I teased. "Aight I'm going too kiss youuuuu," He said and started chasing me. "No SEAN CHARLES LEW DON'T YOU DARE," I said and hid in his room. "You know I got my key to my room right?" He teased. "Don't me Sean!" I retorted. "Can I just said your grammy is right, damn you run so fast like a wolf," He laughed. "Don't you dare say that word again," I said. "Wolf?" He teased. "SEAN LEW!!" I said angrily. "Okay.. Okay open the door I won't kiss you I'm just kidding," He laughed and I let him in. "I swear if you kiss me I'll kill you," I said death staring him. "Okaaayyyy..." He said creeped out and goes to his sofa and pulls out his shirt. "Put a shirt on!" I said covering my eyes. "You like it don't ya?" Sean teased. "Seeeaaann!" I said still covering my face. "Yeah I'm done put your hands away now," He said and I obeyed. I stared at him, bare skin he LIED TO ME!!! I stared at his abs.. (A/N some of you would probably freak out😂) While blushing. "Uhm..." I said and Sean laughed. "I hate you," I mumbled. "Its kinda cute when you blush," He said and made me more blush. "Oooo.. Blushing more?" He smirked making me blush even more. "Put a shirt on doofus," I said and he laughed. "Mkay," He laughed and gets his shirt, he looks cute with that white shirt tho.. What am I thinking? I'm probably in a nightmare right now.

Sean's POV
Savannah is so cute when blushing while looking at my chest and stomach. She's so cute I wanna pinch her cheeks, I want too kiss it too Urggh! So time pass by and it was kind of 6:47 PM and me and Vanna was in the kitchen doing nothing but playing with the kitchen tools. "Sean.. Wait," She said giggling while going to the cupboards.. I saw her getting something as I wait for her she suddenly pulled out the whip cream and put some in my face. "HERE!" She said laughing while smashing cream's on my face. "Aww you look cute with mustache," She said laughing. "Cute?" I smirked. "This time," She said giggling. Then I snatched away the whip cream can to her and spray some on her face and we both laugh.. "We look silly with these cream's on out face, we should go and get some rest," She said and I nodded. As we got in and as she sat down to my bed I saw her filled with cream's on her chest and face. Gah! I have a dirty minded right now... "Uhm.. Do you have any clothes?" She asked, and I nodded.. Don't think that I wear girl clothes, I'll just hand her one of my sister's clothes since they're gone for a week. I saw her licking some of the whip cream's to her fingers while playing with it. Its making me turned on to be honest. I go get my sisters' Serris casual clothes and took a tissue to the bathroom and goes back in to help her out. I gave her the tissue and I get some and wipe's off the cream's on her face. She giggled and did the same thing to me and wipe's my whip cream's on my face. Her face and my face were close, close enough for our noses' to touch. As I wipe off the last cream to her mouth. I leaned a little and she leaned too. Then after about a second.. We both leaned in more and kissed.. I felt sparkles and butterflies.. While we kissed I looked at her. I hugged her close and holds her waist as she puts her hands to my hair making it messy. We didn't stop, if this is a dream please mom don't wake me up. Her lips were so soft and puffy and it taste minty, with a mix of blood?! I don't know maybe I'm just dizzy or tasting something else. As we kissed, she pulled out. "I'm sorry.." She said looking down.. "Its fine.. I was the one who leaned in," I said and I gave her the clothes.. She's still looking down.. "Hey don't worry its just a kiss and only the two of us could know," I said pulling her chin up and gave her a peck to her lips. She smiled and took the clothes I gave her and gets in the bathroom.. I guess it isn't a dream after all..