22

Sean's POV
After a good breakfast with my friends and family we all played some games and dance and just goof around. Then after like 2 hours they have to go home, I could see Vanna did enjoyed the fun but when everybody left. She all went sad, whats up with her? "Hey, are you okay Vanna?" I asked and pat her back. "I'm fine.." She said not even trying to look at me. "Fine? Really? I know you Vanna.. Now tell me, whats wrong?" I said hugging her from the back. "Well its just.. I'm scared that.. I'm scared that you might turn like me.. I ruined your life and- and-" She stuttered. "Shhh.. Its alright Vanna its all an accident. Its alright, as long as we're both living I'm good with that. Even if I turn to a wolf or something, then it happened I don't care at all, I accept it. Okay?" I said cupping her cheeks then she giggled and hugged me and I hugged her back. Then we both made an eye contact that made the place go in a awkward silence.. Our lips at the same direction.. She leaned a bit and I felt her breathing heavily to my nose. I leaned a bit forward and bam.. We kissed. I felt sparks everywhere, better than Brynn's and butterflies to my stomach.. I don't fucking know but I think I'm falling in love with her. We both separated our lips still looking at each other's eyes. Then I looked at her lips red, bloody.. Wait.. Her lips is filled with blood. "Vanna.. Your lips.." I said and she ran inside my bathroom and saw her lips with blood and she looked at me.. Shocked. I looked at the mirror because why.. But I can't see myself.. "Uh.. Why can't I see my reflection in the mirror?" I said looking at her shocked. "Oh my god.." She said looking at my lips shocked.. "What?" I asked. "You have fangs"

________
If he can't see himself on the mirror, wow thats fucked up because we can't see his face no longer woahh well hope y'all like ittt🌚😂 -betch🌚