3

Sean's POV
I gently handed Savannah my hand and got her out the car and she followed me inside, when we got in the house, I was still sad about my break up with Brynn, yeah you heard it right Brynn Rumfallo, we weren't suppose to break up its just her and her family is going away for good, like never going back here at L.A. I'm gonna miss her, she doesn't want a long distance relationship so she just ended it. But when the time I get too see Savannah one time at the gym, I felt sparkles and butterflies, I don't know and when I needed space earlier, she already figured it out, even though I just met her, I already felt like she's the most caring and loving girl you'll ever see. Anyways back to reality. Lexee and the girls are going to change into there swimsuits. I took off my shirt and shorts and now I'm only on with my boxer, I get my swimwear. The shorts and gets changed at the vacant bathroom, all the boys were ready. Now we just needed to wait for the girls. I took my phone, I have been texting Brynn but she isn't answering. She is just seeing me. Brynn, why are you doing this too me? "Aye! What are you girls up to? You guys are taking too long!" Ken said and we all laughed. Well I only chuckled. But there is something up with Savannah, because all this years I have always seen her around and not even a single friend she has. Weird, she is always by herself.

_______________

Savannah's POV
I carefully take off my uniform and hang it at the rack beside me and took my swimwear that Lexee handed too me. (Pick Above❤️)
I tried covering my bitten neck that I have since birth. I got it like my birth sign.

 I got it like my birth sign

I tried but Bailey saw it. "Whats that on your neck?" Bailey said shoving my hands away. "Woah! Dude that wound is deep, where'd you get that wound?" Bailey asked surprise. "Uhh... I.. A... Its nothing Bailey. I don't have any wound at my neck. Its like only make up.. Uhh.. Yeah!" I lied. If only I could tell them. "Oh..Okay.. That make up is surely realistic though, who did the make up?" Bailey asked. "Uhm... Uhh.. Me" I lied again. Ugh! "Damn your good," Lexee said. "Okay? Enough with that thing on her neck lets go outside and swim." Tati said and we all go outside "Hey girls!" The boys said. "Aye.. Boysh.." Tati said playfully. "Swim?" Sean asked. "Yep! C'mon!" Lexee said and we all jump in. "Damn its cold!" Bailey squirmed. "I know right I should have checked the temperature," Lexee laughed and turn the temperature down. "Its not cold Bailey what the heck?" I laughed. "Its so cold what do you mean?" All of them said. "Looks like your not use to cold waters." I said because I'm use too cold places and waters. I always go to the forest to sometimes hunt food and I'm use to it so what? "Your weird," Ken said. "Thats why I never talk too people.. Because they always call me weird or weirdo," I said and swam away to sit down to edge of the pool. "Really?" Lexee said. "Yeah.. But not just that," I said.. "What is?" Bailey asked. "Nothing.. Forget about it," I said. I'm just going to tell them to a right time but not now. "Guys.. Its getting late we have been here for 1 hour lets go inside," Lexee said and we all nodded and goes inside. Lexee gave me some clothes to wear.

I got dressed and goes outside to watch movies with them

I got dressed and goes outside to watch movies with them. They suggest scary movies and the girls weren't up for it except for me. "I'm up for scary movies!" I said. "Really? We never heard girls says yes for scary?" Sean asked. "Nope.. Its not scary.. There is nothing to be afraid off.." I said and the girls were all weirded out at me. "What?" I asked. "You are really really weird," Bailey said. We watched the scary movie and I was not scared at all except Sean kept on teasing me and making me jump out of the sofa. "I thought you're not scared? You're moving like crazy there like your scared hahahaha" Ken laughed and they all laughed. "I was not scared it was just Sean kept on teasing me and tickling me thats why I kept on moving like a scaredy cat," I said and they all turned eyes too Sean and started laughing. "Sean is always like that when you are too confident.. andddddddd when his trying cheer himself up" Ken said dragging out the D. They all laughed once more. "Okay.. Enough with the silliness lets all get some food too eat more and then sleep mkay?" Lexee said and we all nodded. "Lexee?" I said. "Yeah?" Lexee asked. "Do you have any place here where is quiet? I need too cool out," I said and she led me to their balcony. "Thanks.." I said and she smiled goes inside again.. I want to go here because when Sean tickled me.. I remembered the day me and my dad always plays together and he will tickle me. Thats why I'm cool when Sean did that, my dad and I use to do that.. Why does he do this too me? Why Lew? Why? Sean lets me remembered of what me and my parents always cherish everyday.. Just then I heard footsteps. "Who is there?" I said. "Sorry.. Didn't mean to bother you I was just going to my room," Someone said and I looked at the boy.. It was Sean. Him again? "Okay.." I said and just look back outside the balcony. "What are you doing here?" Sean asked. "Nothing.. Just finding some place where is a little warm," I said just then a breezy and cold air made me shiver. "Your cold.." Sean said and gave me his hoodie which it haves a word 'Lewser' "I'm fine.. Its just a little cold not that much cold.." I said. "No.. Please take it.." He said and I took it on.. "Aye Sean! Can you help me out? Ken over here kept on beating the freak outa me!!" Gabe said. "Be there! Catch you later," Sean said and goes off.. His kinda sweet and plus being the gentleman he is.. If only I can be wolf this night but can't or they'll kill me and they don't know its me.. The hoodie Sean gave me is kinda warm and soft that I don't wanna take it off.. Its as soft as my fur when I turn into a wolf. I seated to the chair next to the fence of the balcony and took a little nap since its a very tiring day.