Hello, Please Read!

Hello to anyone who's reading this!
This will be the first smut, imagine, and etc. book that I will be writing, so please take care of me!

FEEL FREE TO REQUEST THE FOLLOWING:

Imagines/Scenarios - I will tag you when I publish the story, but if you don't want me to tag you, just say so :). You can also request a specific member, or two members fighting over you. (You can choose who wins you, let me decide, or leave the readers to decide who wins them :D)
Smuts - ANY kinks, roleplays, and scenarios can be requested. Again, I will tag you when I publish the story, and if you don't want me to, just say so :).
Most likely to - For example, "Most likely to get jealous easily." I will tag you, and if you don't want me to, just say so :)
BTS Reacting to You - For example, "BTS Reacting to you wearing a shirt with his name on it." I will tag you, and if you don't want me to, just say so :).

REMINDERS:

• Please message your request to me.
• Tell me if you want to be tagged when I publish the story.
• I will make smuts/imagines of my own at random.
• I will no longer accept requests which are accompanied with deadlines.
• Please know that your request will be publish at least a month after it has been requested.
• I don't and I won't update regularly.

I WILL PUT LABELS IF IT IS:
A Smut (Please skip if you're not comfortable reading it).
A Triggering part (E.g. Rape, Depression, Self-Harm).
An Imagine
A Most Likely
A BTS Reacting to You

SHORTCUTS I WOULD PROBABLY USE:

Y/N: Your Name
Y/F/N: Your First Name
Y/L/N: Your Last Name
Y/E/C: Your Eye Color
Y/H/C: Your Hair Color
Y/H/L: Your Hair Length
Y/S/C: Your Skin Color
Y/F/C: Your Favorite Color
Y/F/A: Your Favorite Animal
Y/F/D: Your Favorite Drink
Y/F's/N: Your Friend's Name
Y/M/N: Your Mom's Name
Y/D/N: Your Dad's Name
Y/B/N: Your Brother's Name
Y/S/N: Your Sister's Name
Y/E/N: Your Ex's Name

Thanks for reading this!
~Yvette 💜