JIMIN/PARK JIMIN - SMUT

This was requested by TsunamiFlames! Hope y'all like it! I enjoyed making this~
⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫
Naughty Hands

You sighed as you dragged yourself into your apartment from the cold streets, tired after a long day's work. Face to face with the elevator, you saw that it was out of order. You groaned and went to the staircase door.

"Well, here goes seven floors." You said and trudged your way up the stairs.
⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫

"I'M SO FUCKING TIRED." You said after the last step. You walked your way to your door and held the doorknob only to find that it was unlocked. In the living room, a bag was placed on the couch.

He couldn't possibly come home this early, it's only eight o'clock, you thought.

You hurled your bag to the said couch and made your way to the bedroom. Inside the room, Jimin laid on the bed scrolling on his phone.

"Oh, jagiya, welcome home!" He looked up from his phone and smiled at you. He took in your tired appearance. "Oh? Gwaenchana? You look sick. Does anything hurt? Can I do anything for you?" The corners of your lips lifted once you heard his continuous stream of questions.

"I'm fine, Jimin. I'm just really tired from work. Plus, I climbed up seven floors." You sighed, collapsing on the bed face-first, not even bothering to change out of your clothes. After a minute of silence, Jimin spoke,

"Do you want to sleep? Or is it too early for you? It's only thirty minutes past eight." He said, gently laying down next to you and staring at you.

"I'm a bit sleepy, but I don't want to sleep yet." You replied. "Ah, have you eaten yet?" You asked him, concerned.

"Yeah, I have. You?"

"I'm too tired to eat a second dinner even though my stomach's growling." You chuckled.

"You should change your clothes." He suggested.

"But I'm too tired~" You pouted, hugging the pillow next to you.

"Seriously though, you should. You shouldn't sleep on the bed with clothes from the outside." He sounded like a mother, heh.

"As if you didn't do that before." You snorted.

"Don't copy me, just do it, ppali!" He brought his hand back and slapped your ass right when he said , 'ppali!'.

"Ya!" You exclaimed, turning beet red and immediately sitting up. "You did not just slap my ass." Your mouth hanged open at him.

"Did too~ Now change your clothes!" He said, pointing to the closet. "Unless you want me to change them for you." He raised an eyebrow, biting his lip.

"Damn you, pervert!" You jokingly cursed him and took your clothes to change and went to the bathroom.

After changing, you went back to the bed, groaning as you laid down in pain. Your whole body is killing you. All around your body you felt sore. Month-ends are really tough when it comes to work. But hey, at least you get your paycheck.

"Ugh, my body freaking hurts." You said, especially your legs, after climbing up those stupid seven floors. Right when you were about to close your eyes, suddenly you felt a palm at the small of your back.

"What are you doing?" He didn't answer you and instead flipped you over, and straddled your lower body between his legs.

"Yah, Jimin, what are you doing?" You asked him once again, not bothering to turn your head to him because you were too tired even for that.