JIMIN/PARK JIMIN - SMUT

Another request From YeonieAh! Hope ya like it! Let's go!
⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫
Can I Join?

You woke up, and in front of you, you watched Jimin pack up. "Where are you going?" You asked him, groggily. He faced you with a smile. He walked towards you and cupped your face.

"Is my baby awake?" He asked, squeezing your cheeks. You nodded, and repeated your question. "Where are you going?" He kissed your forehead. "We're going to have a tour. Don't worry though, we're gonna be back after 6 days." He assured you.

"I'm gonna miss you." You kissed him. "Me too." He replied. He pushed his tongue in your mouth, sharing saliva. He pulled away. "I'm gonna miss those lips." He smirked.

You blushed and pushed him away. "Go pack your things already." He chuckled and did what you said.
⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️

"See you in 6 days, baby." He pecked you on your cheek. You mumbled a goodbye and waved. You watched him disappear into the gate of the plane. You put your mask back on and headed back home.

It was dawn, and you woke up to Jimin's request for a video call. You didn't bother fixing your hair and answered.

"Hey baby. Did I wake you up? We just landed." Jimin greeted you with a smile.

"Yeah, you did. But it's fine. I miss you though." You smiled back, shifting to a fetus position. You just realized that your breasts were showing when he grunted. You placed a blanket over them.

Jimin chuckled, "I can't believe you're still making me horny, even if I'm in another country." He joked.

You giggled. "You won't be seeing these in 5 days, though." You grinned.

"Really? That's how you wanna play?" He smirked. "Fine then. I won't see you for 5 days, but when I get back, I'll make sure you'll get the fuck of your life." He bit his lip.

You blushed and replied, "I'm waiting. I'll hang up now, bye!"

"Hmm. Bye." You ended the call.

It was already 3 hours after you ended the call, and you couldn't sleep. You were only able to imagine what Jimin would do to you after 5 days. With a sigh, you gave up and went to the kitchen, making breakfast for yourself.

You kept your phone by your side, just in case Jimin called. He did, after four hours.

"Hey baby." You were greeted with a sweaty Jimin.

"Hey. Did you guys just practice?" You asked, making sure your breasts were covered with the blanket you kept in your grip.

"Yeah. I miss you." He pouted. He glanced at the blanket you kept at your chest. "I see you're taking the five day thing seriously, huh?" He smirked.

"Yeah. I hope you are too." You smiled.

"Oh, I am taking it seriously." He assured you. "I have to go though, we're having another practice. Bye, baby." He waved.

"Bye." You ended the call. You tried to take an afternoon nap, but you couldn't. Jimin's sweaty figure came to your mind. You put on some music on the speaker to help you sleep.
⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫