SUGA/MIN YOONGI - IMAGINE (Part 1)

Hello, I'm back! I've been working on this since last year. This was of my own imagination. I hope you guys like it!

Point of No Return (Part 1)

Synopsis

Y/N is an agent working for the National Police Agency. Her ninth mission is to seduce Min Yoongi, alias Agust D, and lead him into an assigned place for an ambush. Min Yoongi is considered as one of the most wanted murderers in Seoul, but to Y/N, Yoongi is far from that. Forbidden lovers from long ago, he still holds a place in her heart, not sure if she still holds a place in his. The NPA, sharp as ever knows that Yoongi is the agent's weakness.

"Agent Three." Your boss, Y, greeted you as soon as she saw you enter her office. "I have a mission for you." Your mouth parted slightly, but you redeemed yourself almost immediately. Nervousness crept its way into your body; this was your ninth mission. According to your peers, the ninth mission was believed to be the mission that would test your loyalty to the NPA. Since the NPA knew absolutely everything about you, down to the mole on the back of your neck, you feared for what they had in store for you.

"As one of the few females in this department, we have assigned you to an S-Rank mission, since it's only fitting, considering your skill set and advantages coming from the extra courses you've taken." You gulped, feeling beads of sweat trickle down your forehead. An S-Rank mission? This is not going to be easy, you thought. She pulled down her copy of one of the most accurate maps of Seoul, South Korea, complete with coordinates meticulously spread all over it.

"For your ninth mission," she started, "This may be a bit gender discriminating, but I assure you that I have gone through one of these myself." The look in her eye tells you that it was not pleasant whatsoever. "Your ninth mission is to seduce a certain man and lead him to coordinates 831, 4, 93 for a code red." Y pointed out, huffing a lock of brown hair out of her brown eyes. Your eyes widened. "A code red? He m-must be deadly— suppose he kills me before I get a chance to s-seduce him?" You questioned, stuttering.

"No need to fret, Three." She assured you, a glint in her eye shows a sign of mischief. "He would never do such a thing. The NPA made sure of that." Your eyebrows knitted in confusion. "How are you all so sure about that?' You asked, quickly wiping away the sweat on your sleeve. For a moment, you thought that this was just a pretend mission that they set up just to test your loyalty, but you were wrong. On the map, you saw three reinforcements symbolized by three orange thumbtacks. They wouldn't go through this much trouble just to know if an agent who, for five years, worked like a dog to get to this point. Well, it could still all be a setup. After all, Y favors you a bit more than the other agents, she must expect more from you.

"You have to trust the NPA. We would never let a new agent die in action unless it's completely out of our borders. But here, it's obvious that it's still inside, there are even three backup teams ready if he tries anything you can't handle. They'll be watching closely." You took a deep breath, and a minute before you fully processed Y's believable words. Being an agent in the NPA was your lifelong dream, but you weren't so sure about this mission. You have this feeling in your gut that tells you not to take this mission. You pushed that away. Another mission won't hurt, and the next might be even harder than this one. I must take this one. You thought. It's just another one of those tests, surely, you'll pass.

"Do you accept this mission?" She asked. "Once you accept this mission, you cannot back out unless you are in critical condition. That's how serious the NPA is about this one particular mission." She pulled out a drawer and took out a form and a pen. You closed your eyes and let out a long sigh. A question came to mind and you voiced it out. "Wait, who's the criminal?" You raised an eyebrow. Y usually gives you all the details before you sign the form to accept the mission. Y bit her lip slightly and chuckled in a rather low tone after. "Sorry," she apologized, handing you a rather thick blue folder with his files. "I forgot. You can check out his information later. Please sign the form already. I'm quite busy." She muttered, handing you the form. Your eyebrows furrowed once again at her strange, suspicious behavior. Nevertheless, she's your boss. You can't do anything about it. You took the pen and filled out the necessary information on the form, signing at the bottom over your printed name.