RM/KIM NAMJOON - IMAGINE

Peace!

You comb your Y/H/L hair, glancing at your phone on the dresser. It blinks, indicating that it has received a message.

"Must be from my mom," you murmured.

You are now a middle school student, and you lived away from your mom to study in this particular school. You wanted to move to this school since it has good reputation and would help you once you started applying for colleges and universities. You currently live with your uncle, who's probably at work now.

From: 010-xxxx-xxx

Hey Y/N! It's Joonie, your best friend from grade 5, remember me?
6:39 AM

Oh? Kim Namjoon? As in Joonie? That cute, chubby, dimpled best friend of mine? How did he get your contact? And most of all, why is he contacting you?

You set his contact to Joonie, and started to type your response.

To: Joonie

Hey, Joonie! How could I forget you? After you helped me with those bullies? Wah, it's been three years! How are you? And how did you get my contact?
6:40 AM

From: Joonie

So you do remember me! Those bullies deserved it anyways, so, no problem! I'm alright, thanks for asking. I got your number through Yoongi. Anyways, what middle school are you attending now?
6:41 AM

Ah, Yoongi? My other friend. You kept close until now.

To: Joonie

Shinil Middle School. You?
6:41 PM

It's my first day today. That's why I'm getting ready for school.

From: Joonie

Jinjja? Me too! It's my first day today!
6:42 PM

Omona, what are the odds of that?

To: Joonie

See you then, I'm going there now, bye!
6:43 PM
You decided to not wait for his response and go to school already. You shoved your phone and your earphones into your backpack and left for school.
⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫

"Let's welcome our new students, Y/L/N Y/F/N, and Kim Nam-- Well, it seems that Kim Namjoon is late for his first day. Anyways, please welcome Y/N."

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Y/L/N Y/F/N." You bowed at them. Most of them gave disinterested looks, but you didn't mind.

"Y/N, you can sit there at one of the empty chairs at the back."

"Ne," you replied, placing down your backpack on the chair.

"Let's start?" The teacher said. "Please open your books to page 20, and read the excerpt from King Arthur. Do Task 5 at page 22 afterwards."

"Annyeonghaseyo." The whole class turned to the voice at the door.

It was a tall boy. He looked our age. He had blonde hair, and cute dimples. He's very handsome.

"Kim Namjoon, you're late."

Impossible. Is that really Kim Namjoon? Joonie?

"I'm sorry, I woke up late. I forgot to set up my alarm." Eh? Wasn't he already awake? You were even texting him earlier.

"Pay the late fees to Tae Hee. Tae Hee, please raise your hand."

Tae Hee, the girl sitting in front of you raised her hand.